March 4 Jets @ Habs 7:00

GREAT shot by Stastny ... Weber missing Allen's pass along the boards set it up

DROUIN ! ! !

He took a high stick earlier that went unnoticed (RDS said they have 18 cameras and only one caught it) so fair enough that he gets that goal

Just now, Prime Minister Koivu said:

OMG we better not start OT with Danault and Chairot 

Bring power and speed and go score

I would go with Danault - Drouin - Romanov.  Need the faceoff win, Drouin is playing well tonight and need speed on defence.  Could it backfire?  Absolutely, but a good pace to OT. 

1 minute ago, TurdBurglar said:

I would go with Danault - Drouin - Romanov.  Need the faceoff win, Drouin is playing well tonight and need speed on defence.  Could it backfire?  Absolutely, but a good pace to OT. 

Suzuki was 11/17 (65% ) tonight ... KK was only 40% ... still don't understand the logic ... and he still went defensive by putting Byron out with KK

Almost scored with THREE forwards out there ... just saying

Just now, sbhatt said:

Armia is a useless plug...FFS

Armia taking out Petry triggered a Keystone Cops scramble ... then it was over

• Upvote 1

While the Keystone cops caused the goal, Byron missed 2 good chances. I think he is the plug. Since he got past waivers l, I assume no one wants him though.

1 minute ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

I think I’m sick of Weber’s slow lumbering ass. 

3 forwards for OT please

He was on the ice for 33 seconds of OT, a defensive zone faceoff that was won and cleared with him changing soon after.  It was Petry who continues to be baffled by how to cover someone in OT, not Weber.

Just now, dlbalr said:

He was on the ice for 33 seconds of OT, a defensive zone faceoff that was won and cleared with him changing soon after.  It was Petry who continues to be baffled by how to cover someone in OT, not Weber.

Yeah my comment was about the game not OT but I should have clarified. 

I don’t know I just think he is 2 steps behind all the time 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

While the Keystone cops caused the goal, Byron missed 2 good chances. I think he is the plug. Since he got past waivers l, I assume no one wants him though.

Yah ... I was surprised to see him out there ... he is fast but not certain he has the offence anymore to merit being out there ... no one wants him on waivers ... with a sweetener I expect he could be traded ... the issue is how much would be needed.

Just now, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Yeah my comment was about the game not OT but I should have clarified. 

I don’t know I just think he is 2 steps behind all the time 

My bad.  He has struggled a bit more 5-on-5 than normal, I agree with that.  Chiarot's not playing the best either and I think that's hurting Weber a bit as well.

5 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

My bad.  He has struggled a bit more 5-on-5 than normal, I agree with that.  Chiarot's not playing the best either and I think that's hurting Weber a bit as well.

Not certain Kulak or Romanov are ready ... but Weber may need their skating/agility to make his life a bit easier ... but it would be a rolling of the dice.