Procrastination

Fanpuck33_

I've noticed the last two days that my activity level on the forum has been higher than the last few weeks. Why, you might ask?

It's because I have so much work to do. I've found the busier I am, the more time I fool around on HW.

Interesting.

I've been subject to this situation as well... the more work you have, the more reasons you find not to do it.

May I suggest that Admin ban you until you get the work done? haha.

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

I've noticed the last two days that my activity level on the forum has been higher than the last few weeks. Why, you might ask?

It's because I have so much work to do. I've found the busier I am, the more time I fool around on HW.

Interesting.

You mean you have work to do outside of HW?

;)

Interesting.

I know this from my last school year ... I spent too much time on HW and even started the HWL but it all worked out. *fg*

6:15 PM: I started my 5 page paper on my personal philosophy of education.

6:30 PM: I'm already back on HW after having written four and a half lines.

To be continued...

Btw, this paper I am writing is the keystone assignment for the class, so it's rather important.

[Edited on 11-30-05 by Fanpuck33]

6:15 PM: I started my 5 page paper on my personal philosophy of education.

6:30 PM: I'm already back on HW after having written four and a half lines.

To be continued...

Lunch time: Supposed to research some info on the net.

6:30 PM: Opened up google and searched something.

6:32 PM: Checking HW

Don't worry Fanpuck, you ain't alone :P

1:22 AM: The paper is complete, as well as the one page summary of the paper and the single paragraph summary of the paper.

Other things I did to procrastinate: Frequent water breaks. Breif TV breaks. Jackets game. Pizza. Fooling around.

Now it is time for sweet, sweet slumber.

Don't give up! Same situation here.. 10 pages paper due today. Just began to write :s lol

It's easy to "procrastinate". Me I have like a "round" of website I "have" to check (HW, HWL, SK, Emails, university intranet, google news, university email, work email, futureshop, friends blogs..) it can easilly take 15-30 minutes. I try to do it not more than once every hour (or two). I'm really productive on short span. What I need to focus, is to shorter my "rounds" though, lol