March 6 Winnipeg @ Montreal 7:00

Just watched the game once again this morning. Three things standout, 1) Danault had a great all around game 14:48 min - 7/12 58%- +3 - 2pts. But most important his aggressive forecheck caused numerous turnovers and two great elite passes that ended up as goals. 2) all 6 Ds had a great solid almost flawless game. Weber was 6th in ice time with 18:21min which is perfect for long term success and Kulak 20:56/Romo20:36 paring lead with most ice minutes, a result of the coach’s confidence in the two.  3) Price had a very good solid game, did not have to make high wheel saves which indicates to me he was always in position, square to the puck and most important very confident. 

Great all around game effort from the boys! a little taste once again on what we’re capable of and what we where like on the first 10 games of the season. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Drouin has been really good all season.  He may finally becoming a top level winger.

I think that his transformation/maturing started last season.

he has continued growing in consistance and a better 2-way game

9 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I think that his transformation/maturing started last season.

he has continued growing in consistance and a better 2-way game

It appears as if he's more confident handling the puck too.  He has good hands, which baffles me that he never scores on a breakaway.

6 hours ago, TurdBurglar said:

It appears as if he's more confident handling the puck too.  He has good hands, which baffles me that he never scores on a breakaway.

What I like the most from his improved play is how he is helping in the D zone and how engaged he is on all zones 

the breakaways are baffling alright, I wonder if he may be trying to do too much