Mar 11, Habs vs Flames, 9:00 PM

tomh009

Is it already O/T?

Danault and Armia starting the period

Bad change 
:angry2:

1 minute ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Our D pairings seem to be playing musical chairs. Are they in a never ending blender?

Ducharme did say before the game that he would be doing some musical pairs.

1 minute ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

I can’t believe that we only have 9 shots!

Now 10 ... and Calgary only has 9

One of THOSE games

I missed the 1st goal but it's been a pretty sad game for the Habs so far.

They look tired.

Anyone else think Suzuki has looked a bit off the last 10 games.  Seems like he's fighting the puck and not making many very good passes lately.

• Upvote 1

Lehkonen should be playing. The thought that you don't change a winning lineup is ridiculous. It's a back to back! Put in as many fresh legs as you can!

Hopefully they can get some bounces and try to eke out a point tonight.

4 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Lehkonen should be playing. The thought that you don't change a winning lineup is ridiculous. It's a back to back! Put in as many fresh legs as you can!

Hopefully they can get some bounces and try to eke out a point tonight.

I just don’t see how Byron wouldn’t be the one sitting over Lekhonan on most nights.

Not looking good. All we can ask for at this point is the first goal in the third period. 

1 minute ago, hab29RETIRED said:

I just don’t see how Byron wouldn’t be the one sitting over Lekhonan on most nights.

I think Trizzak's point is to make the change for tonight, when most of the team is tired from last night's game.

3 hours ago, illWill said:

I came here to say this. I also thought that under the CBA they couldn't play two games within 24 hour start times? 

I want to say it's 20. 

10 minutes ago, MFT77 said:

Anyone else think Suzuki has looked a bit off the last 10 games.  Seems like he's fighting the puck and not making many very good passes lately.

It's the same thing that happened to him last season.  Usually he does enough other things to help make up for it but he has been quiet tonight.  Getting Drouin away from him would help.  Drouin is having a beyond dreadful game tonight and is back to trying to make everything more difficult than it needs to be while being terrified of physical contact (the Sportsnet guys called him out for doing everything he could to try to avoid hitting Andersson instead of actually hitting him like he should have).  They can get away with that when he and Suzuki are clicking but when they're scuffling, I think Suzuki would benefit from someone a bit more fundamentally sound until he gets back on track. 

25 minutes ago, MFT77 said:

... Anyone else think Suzuki has looked a bit off the last 10 games.  Seems like he's fighting the puck and not making many very good passes lately.

10 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

... It's the same thing that happened to him last season.  Usually he does enough other things to help make up for it but he has been quiet tonight ...

Perhaps, but I've also noted that he seems to just fall a lot recently ... makes me wonder if he also has some sort of injury 

16 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

I think Trizzak's point is to make the change for tonight, when most of the team is tired from last night's game.

I agree wholeheartedly with changing the lineup for back to backs - especially with a condensed season.  But I also think the guys that we should be rotating more are Perry, Byron. We should also be rotating dman more as well - Chariot and Edmondson should also be sitting - not just when they get injured. Down the stretch, should probably be giving Weber some back-to-backs off as well.

Anderson loses the fight and the Habs LOSE the exchange ... Anderson off for 5 minutes HURTS ... Lucic off for 5 minutes is almost not noticeable