Canadiens vs Jets 8:00(EST) Mar 15 2021

Trizzak

3 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Lunacy to sit Mete and play Ouellet 

Fortunately they'll have more options once they get back to Montreal. Better than Ouellet? I sure hope so.

2 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Drouin won't get a point there, but he drew the penalty and made the play along the boards to start the goal (a 3rd assist type pass). He also has an assist tonight.

Clearly has taken his game to another level this season.

...a goal from him would be nice tho...

12 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

You should be able to opt out of the penalty shot for a PP instead, or if the goalie stops the penalty shot, you still get a PP.

I agree ... maybe a 1 minute PP if the penalty shot stopped

• Upvote 1

Just now, tomh009 said:

A much, much better period. It would be nice to see this kind of play in every period, in every game. Or at least almost every one!

This team is a monster in the 2nd! 39 goals so far on the season.  

What a brutal giveaway by Pionk, that's the kind of play that brings the mob and pitchforks out in a fanbase.

4 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I'm pretty sure Ouellet is not the answer. Frankly, I liked Fleury's game better. But I am not a fan of either, really.

That's a decision they can make when they get back to Montreal.  Ouellet's recall to the taxi squad made the most sense in that if he sat for the whole road trip, no one would really care while having Fleury there would have potentially been two weeks without playing.

Just now, Neech said:

Bad start to the 3rd for Edmundson, a few errant passes and now a penalty.  I don't know how anyone would think he's a suitable partner for Weber.

I think they are looking for someone big and mean to play with Weber.  Make other teams not want to face them.  That's my thought on this anyway.