Canadiens vs Jets 9:00pm Mar 17 2021

Trizzak

1 minute ago, Neech said:

What a snipe from... Danault??!

Maybe he was trying to pass to Tartar?

Let’s go boys. We’re in this game.

Just now, Trizzak said:

Every goal against off a failed zone clearance. Stop giving the Jets gifts, good grief.

Every forward had his back to Petry ... makes an outlet pass "difficult" ... perhaps JP made a poor choice in attempting the pass and should have just lofted it to the Jets zone, but forwards with backs turned is symptomatic of most of the game tonight

Just now, tomh009 said:

Yeah. Ducharme needs to focus on D.

Not just the D ... forwards not supporting the D to clear the zone

12 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Every goal against off a failed zone clearance. Stop giving the Jets gifts, good grief.

It's the opposite of last game.  Monday, the Habs were opportunistic on Winnipeg's defensive zone mistakes and tonight, they're playing smarter and it's Montreal screwing up in their own end.

The good news is that the Habs will get the first goal in the third because MB told us "Every night, it's a one goal league" ... and I don't see the habs getting two if Jets score first 

Just now, Trizzak said:

I was halfway out of my chair when Armia shot that. I was so ready for that to go in.

It's Armia...I expected middle of the crest, but smack dab in the middle of the glove (without the need to move said glove) would have been my second guess.