Mike Danton

JMMR

Wow!

Has anyone else heard his phone conversatoin with Frost? There is something wrong here, Danton should not be in prison. Frost has him brainwashed, their conversation was disgusting.

[Edited on 12-3-05 by Fanpuck33]

CBC's the fifth estate has the story on Danton airing tonight at 8 pm ET. Both TSN and Sportsnet have run the clip, so you may wanna check out their sites for it.

Just based on that clip, I wouldn't let David Frost within 100 miles of my kid. Period. Danton does not have any mind of his own. I hope he can find a way to get Frost out of his system, for his own sanity.

This was obvious during the whol ordeal the last time Danton was in the news. It was clear then that Frost was in control of Danton's mind. Out of nowhere, Danton totally rejected his entire family and refused to talk to them. Guys just don't suddenly turn their backs on their families.

Frost is a scary guy, plain and simple.

I was flipping the channels and saw someone on the phone saying "Tell me you love me" and a few more sentences but then I continued flipping because it seemed weird.

By the way, I've heard the names but who are Mike Danton and Mike Frost.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

I was flipping the channels and saw someone on the phone saying "Tell me you love me" and a few more sentences but then I continued flipping because it seemed weird.

By the way, I've heard the names but who are Mike Danton and Mike Frost.

To make a very long and complicated story short, Mike Danton was a former NHL player. Played for St. Louis in the 03-04 year. He's now in jail for trying to hire a hitman to kill his agent, David Frost.

The tale is much more sordid than this, too long to explain here.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/indepth/danton/fr...st_profile.html

In my continuous procrastination, I found yet another creepy quote about this subject.

"You'll see, you'll see and it's a much bigger story than you think. It's because the FBI lied. They lied. And when we expose them for what they did," Frost says, adding that Danton cannot expose the U.S. government until he is back on Canadian soil.

Why the hell would the FBI and the US government frame some no-name hockey player? What the hell is wrong with these people?

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Jefferson, Danton, whatever the hell he wants to be called is from my hometown. Ugh. Hope everyone doesn't think we're all nuts.

Haha no! Don't worry. You got Rick Nash :D

And family of me living there, so no worries!!

[Edited on 2005/12/1 by Dutch_Habs_Fan]

I don't know what scares me the most about David Frost.

He told Danton to make a deal because he said Danton would never win in court. In actual fact, he was protecting his own ass, literally, from what could certainly be a number of civil lawsuits, if not criminal prosecutions. It's not just an agent guiding his client through a career. As was said in this story, it was a puppet master pulling strings and watching this kid dance.

He's STILL an NHLPA-certified agent, and he had Bob Goodenow as his best ally. And we thought Bob's judgement during the lockout was screwy. Ted, if the only thing you ever do is revoke Frost's status, then do it, for the sake of the junior and midget players coming up through the system.

But the scariest thing of all is the fact that they interviewed Frost at a hockey arena. This futhermucker still gets to have access to young hockey players, with the promise of making them NHL players. There should be pictures of Frost posted on every entrance on every rink on earth. If you see this guy, shoot the bastard between the eyes, then shoot him ten or twelve more times.

Obviously the most scary thing about Frost is when he made Danton tell him he loved him. THAT WAS CREEPY. I don't even think Michael Jackson went that far.

Hopefully there is an investagation about Goodenow. None of this would have happened if Frost had been denied certification.

I watched the Fifth Estate show, and am convinced that David Frost is one sick puppy. I heard about him a while ago when Steve Simmons first reported about him back in 1999. I don't have the original URL for the article, but I kept a copy of it. For those who are interested in reading some more background information, try visiting my blog:

http://habscout.tripod.com/blog/

i was watching som news broadcast last night telling the whole story.... its pretty screwed up the whole thing, doesnt sound like a great guy(frost or danton), i actually liked danton as a player, but i didnt know what went on was that bad.

Did Mike Danton admit to doing it? Because he still seems to like (and even love) his agent. Kind of weird that he wants to kill him and a week later they both love eachother.