Will Koivu Play Tonight?

lazy26

I'm hoping that he will, but at the same time, he could probably use the week off to recuperate.

Knowing Saks, he'll want to play.

:hlogo:

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Well, the one good thing about Koivu being out again is that Kostitsyn (or Kastitsyn, whichever you prefer) SHOULD get more minutes tonight and hopefully Ribs will contiinue to play well.

Ok well yes i would love to see kostistyn have more ice time he would very well dominate and its good to get loads of ice time at a young age to get more used to it for when he has a permanite spot on the roaster in years to come.

if koivu went to play my lines would be like this

Zednik-Ribs-Ryder

Higging-Plekanec-Perezhogin

Kostistyn-Murray-Bulis

Sundstrum-Begin-Dags(only cuz we have no one els)

i say thats enough ice itme for all of them and i say u can have alot of offense with the first 2 lines dont u think?

Originally posted by koivu-11

Well, the one good thing about Koivu being out again is that Kostitsyn (or Kastitsyn, whichever you prefer) SHOULD get more minutes tonight and hopefully Ribs will contiinue to play well.

Ok well yes i would love to see kostistyn have more ice time he would very well dominate and its good to get loads of ice time at a young age to get more used to it for when he has a permanite spot on the roaster in years to come.

Zednik-Ribs-Ryder

Kostistyn-Murray-Bulis

i say thats enough ice itme for all of them and i say u can have alot of offense with the first 2 lines dont u think?

you can't put murray on the third line.

Originally posted by koivu-11

Zednik-Ribs-Ryder

Kostistyn-Murray-Bulis

Kostitsyn is too soft to play on the third line. And Zed-Ribs-Ryder rarely works. Julien is much more likely to pin the tail on the donkey and give us the most unexpected lines we can think of.

Bulis-Plekanec-Zednik

Dagenais-Ribeiro-Ryder

Higgins-Begin-Murray

Sundstrom-Kostitsyn-Perezhogin

That's what I would do, keeping the top 6 of our last game, forming a solid and tough checking line leaving the 3 that don't fit in for the 4th line. Hopefully Sundstrom's defensive talent is enough to make up for his offensive linemates.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Bulis-Plekanec-Zednik

Dagenais-Ribeiro-Ryder

Higgins-Begin-Murray

Sundstrom-Kostitsyn-Perezhogin

That's what I would do, keeping the top 6 of our last game, forming a solid and tough checking line leaving the 3 that don't fit in for the 4th line. Hopefully Sundstrom's defensive talent is enough to make up for his offensive linemates.

Yes, those look like good lines. I'd also say to give the 4th line more minutes than a usual 4th line and maybe decrease the top line's minutes a bit for balance. Go Habs Go!

:ghg: