Habs calll garth murray up

habsfan88

I hope Murray shows s.t. to justify his call-up. He should be more than a match for that A-hole Avery, but I'd like to see more

Originally posted by dark_faerie87
Originally posted by Tony

Wow - all these injuries is just un-real.

I just hope this rash is over by the time the playoffs roll around *knocks on wood*

I just hope the Habs won't have to call up guys from the ECHL.

I just hope this rash is over by the time the playoffs roll around *knocks on wood*

i think im generally accounted an optimist on the board, but i think you might mean before a playoff run is necessary

Originally posted by simonus

i think im generally accounted an optimist on the board, but i think you might mean before a playoff run is necessary

Haha, precisely my friend. Although I don't see why not having injuries would be good if a team is not going to be making the playoffs. After all, they would have all spring and summer to heal, no?

Murray will definitely want to fight against Avery. This is only chance all year to play in the NHL so he'll have to make the most of his seconds if he wants to climb up the depth chart. I'm counting on Murray to beat Avery to the ground.

How big is Murray by the way? I think he's something like 6"1 220 lbs. Not much bigger than average but that's not always what counts. It's nice that we have so many energizers and TW players in the AHL. Another question: what number does he wear? So I can spot him on the ice tonight.

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Hopefully Murray has a great game and shuts up all these blowhard Hossa lovers and think Marcel is the greatest player in the universe yet if he was a Habs they'd be complaining about his inconsistancy.

This a break or make game for the boo-birds. Either Garon and Hossa fans shut up for eternity or we hear annoying whining until the day Hossa suffers a concussion after Gionta sneezed on him.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie
Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Hopefully Murray has a great game and shuts up all these blowhard Hossa lovers and think Marcel is the greatest player in the universe yet if he was a Habs they'd be complaining about his inconsistancy.

This a break or make game for the boo-birds. Either Garon and Hossa fans shut up for eternity or we hear annoying whining until the day Hossa suffers a concussion after Gionta sneezed on him.

Yes, I quite agree once again. Even though I liked (and still do) Garon, I hope he gets shelled tonight. As for Hossa, he had a great first few weeks. But he's been invisible since then. How many points does he have now anyways?

Murray will definitely want to fight against Avery. This is only chance all year to play in the NHL so he'll have to make the most of his seconds if he wants to climb up the depth chart. I'm counting on Murray to beat Avery to the ground.

How big is Murray by the way? I think he's something like 6"1 220 lbs. Not much bigger than average but that's not always what counts. It's nice that we have so many energizers and TW players in the AHL. Another question: what number does he wear? So I can spot him on the ice tonight.

#57?

Originally posted by mathieug

#57?

k thanks

last i checked, he didn't even play one shift all game