Dagenais!!! wow

koivu-11

Have you guys noticed how much better he played tonight then everyother night(i cant belive i would ever say those words)But dags played a good game tonight 2 very nice goals top corner on garon (who ppl keep saying is better then theo....LOOKS LIKE HES NOT!)and the one between his legs 5 hole.

What do you guys think about dags after tonight?

i expect that most won't change their opinion and that's only reasonable... one can't reassess a player based upon one game.

I personally don't dislike dagenais but their positions, be they positive or negative will be quite reasonable

Actually I think he played better Thursday than he did tonight albeit without scoring. But definitely the past two games have been by far his best of the season. Still he needs to keep this up for a long while if he wants a chance to play next year.

Hate to say it but....

Dags the man!

Think I picked him for 10 goals while Kov was out?

Hope he keeps it up.

edit ps

Now I say package Ribs, Dags and Surrey, and work a deal with the ducks for a winger that can finish and a d-man.

[Edited on 2005/12/4 by johnnyhasbeen]

• 2 months later...

Dagenais!!! wow

Locke, Dagenais lead ‘Dogs to win

Sunday, February 12, 2006 - 07:20PM

Hamilton, ON – Bulldogs forwards Corey Locke and Pierre Dagenais each had three points on Sunday evening as the Hamilton Bulldogs defeated the San Antonio Rampage 4-1 at Copps Coliseum.

http://www.hamiltonbulldogs.com/index.php?...display&nid=191

calm down everybody...

he scored 3 points in yesterdays. that still makes him a five pointer in 12 games...not impressed at all. scoring lots of points in the ahl doesn't mean a thing...look at jason ward..he won( or almost won) the ahl scoring title...

he might as well enjoy it cause he ain'T coming back next year