Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Impressive to me that a smallish 2020 2nd round pick gets signed where J. Olofsson (2018), Struble (2019), Norlinder (2019) have not yet been signed

 

It may be because the OHL is not playing, and he has been playing well in the Rocket’s bottom 6

 

Good news!

Edited by alfredoh2009
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Impressive to me that a smallish 2020 2nd round pick gets signed where J. Olofsson (2018), Struble (2019), Norlinder (2019) have not yet been signed

 

It may be because the OHL is not playing, and he has been playing well in the Rocket’s bottom 6

 

Good news!

Struble going back to school, so he can't sign without losing eligibility ... Norlinder is tied to Frolunda until spring 2022 as is Oloffsson with Timra

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GHT120 said:

Struble going back to school, so he can't sign without losing eligibility ... Norlinder is tied to Frolunda until spring 2022 as is Oloffsson with Timra


I am still impressed with Mysak. Good on the kid to earn the contract

... and too bad the others could not force the Habs hand on an early contract 

Edited by alfredoh2009
Typo
Link to post
Share on other sites

Olofsson seems to be regressing, with the competition for contracts he may not get signed at all. 

 

Norlinder and Struble will get deals, but it is a matter of when. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:


I am still impressed with Mysak. Good on the kid to earn the contract

... and too bad the others could not for the Habs hand on an early contract 

Never said I wasn't impressed ... just pointed out why others weren't signed ... for a 19 yr-old to play 13 of 23 games on a team with 20 forwards on the roster is in and of itself impressive ... but he has also bene impressive on-ice when I've watched

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Olofsson seems to be regressing, with the competition for contracts he may not get signed at all. 

 

Norlinder and Struble will get deals, but it is a matter of when. 


I had a typo, meant to say it is too bad they have not been able to *force* the hand of MB to sign them early 

 

I hope they continue developing and we see them with the Habs in a couple of years

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...