Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Watching Rachel Bilson made watching that show with my ex tolerable.

I thought the acting was terrible in Season 1 (even though most people like it the most) and that the show got better as it went on. I actually liked Season 4 because Mischa Barton was gone (terrible actress) and Summer seemed to be extra hot that season. Also, Ben Mackenzie turned into a pretty good actor and he was getting a ton of screentime so it was a lot more watcheable.

But I generally liked the show all along and I think it's so popular because they did an amazing job at picking the hottest actors for every role. My favourite from the entire series is Alex (Seth and Marissa's girlfriend) in Season Two.

Well I'm not arguing it was a bad show (the creator went on to do Chuck which I love) it just wasn't for me.

All those hokey storylines and this person died and this person is sleeping with this person. Like I give a crap. It's the same for stuff like One Tree Hill. Just not for me.

I thought the acting was terrible in Season 1 (even though most people like it the most) and that the show got better as it went on. I actually liked Season 4 because Mischa Barton was gone (terrible actress) and Summer seemed to be extra hot that season. Also, Ben Mackenzie turned into a pretty good actor and he was getting a ton of screentime so it was a lot more watcheable.

But I generally liked the show all along and I think it's so popular because they did an amazing job at picking the hottest actors for every role. My favourite from the entire series is Alex (Seth and Marissa's girlfriend) in Season Two.

Because season 1 was some what realistic. The nerd was a nerd he wasn't getting laid, angst. Then season 2 the nerd became mr. popular and then it really was now fantasy hour with stupid plots.

Well I'm not arguing it was a bad show (the creator went on to do Chuck which I love) it just wasn't for me.

All those hokey storylines and this person died and this person is sleeping with this person. Like I give a crap. It's the same for stuff like One Tree Hill. Just not for me.

exactly. I watched season 1 because it was funny. Then it became everyone is sleeping with everyone and just down right stupid.

Yeah, the plot's got stupid. They kept bringing in characters like Ryan's dad and Kirsten's sister and they always got involved in the "love rhombuses".

Because season 1 was some what realistic. The nerd was a nerd he wasn't getting laid, angst. Then season 2 the nerd became mr. popular and then it really was now fantasy hour with stupid plots.

exactly. I watched season 1 because it was funny. Then it became everyone is sleeping with everyone and just down right stupid.

my gf keep watching this kind of show like OC (in french it's Newport Beach) and Les frères Scott (don't know what it is in english but the show with Nathan and Lucas Scott)

I watched 2-3 OC show, Seth is funny, but i hate this kind of show because it's all the same with differents scripts :

1. finals years of high school

2. one of the girl will get pregnant

3. one character will fight his father because of the University's choice

4. one kid will die in the last episode of season 1 or 2

5. a basket-ball/football final game will end up with an upset comeback win or with a dissapointing final seconds lost

6. a guy will automatically date his best friends ex gf or vice versa

7. they are all rich but no one get a job

i'm bored i could find many others but will stop and go watch Degrassi new generation :lol:

Aside: [Hmm.. I wonder if I can provoke PTG into saying something stupid]

Barak Obama would make the crappiest president of all time. The Canucks are by far the best hockey market in North America. Quebeckers are smart people. The people in Missouri are very nice and not racist at all, they have nothing against foreigners. Anna Hathaway is the greatest actress of all time and Sydney Crosby is the most sportsmanlike hockey player of all time.

Last but not least, Japanese women are extremely ugly!

[And now we play the waiting game...]

Aside: [Hmm.. I wonder if I can provoke PTG into saying something stupid]

Barak Obama would make the crappiest president of all time. The Canucks are by far the best hockey market in North America. Quebeckers are smart people. The people in Missouri are very nice and not racist at all, they have nothing against foreigners. Anna Hathaway is the greatest actress of all time and Sydney Crosby is the most sportsmanlike hockey player of all time.

Last but not least, Japanese women are extremely ugly!

[And now we play the waiting game...]

You don't need to do any provoking BTH, he does it on his own often enough.

And it's Anne, not Anna. :P

You don't need to do any provoking BTH, he does it on his own often enough.

And it's Anne, not Anna. :P

Ah, that's a typo, I knew her name. I think I was obsessed with her after The Devil Wears Prada.

Anyways, I laid my beartrap and I think it would be funny if Pierre stepped in it.