Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

You need to download an add-on. Go to fhockey and download PlayerScout 4. You can scout any player or prospect in the game and find out his pot and con.

Yeah, sadly there's no way to prevent people from using this program, so we have to allow it. It takes a lot of the fun out of the game, as you always know exactly what you're gonna get with every player.

Yeah, sadly there's no way to prevent people from using this program, so we have to allow it. It takes a lot of the fun out of the game, as you always know exactly what you're gonna get with every player.

Hey Fanpuck thanks for letting me know about this. I could not find it on the site and their search did not help. I like the unexpected and this takes the thrill out of hiring good scouts and having hit and miss drafting. It was the very reason I did not join other leagues...

Oh well, I stick to applying for a Zamboni driver or assistant GM job. :lol:

But if no one used it, whoever makes the draft clas has a huge advantage over everyone else.

But if no one used it, whoever makes the draft clas has a huge advantage over everyone else.

I like Player Scout. Do you?

It appears Habs fans are going to be surprised when they actually get to see Tanguay.

I saw the words "great defensive game" in one of the threads. I couldn't stop laughing.

:huh:

I like Tanger still(not as much as I used to for obvious reasons) but that is indeed funny. :lol:

:huh:

I like Tanger still(not as much as I used to for obvious reasons) but that is indeed funny. :lol:

Well it's not a bad deal or anything (atleast not for Montreal. Seems like a major step back for Calgary though. Downgrade Tangs and drop in the first round for what? A 2nd round pick next year? Another reason Sutter should stick to coaching) but a lot of Habs fans seem to have overblown expectations right now. He's a good offensive player who prefers to pass when he should shoot and shoots when he should pass. Mediocre defensive game and dissapears in the playoffs (and if one more person says look at 2001, I'm going to punch them in the face. Since that fabled 2001 postseason, Tanguay has 23 points in 56 games. Not even half a point per game)

Calgary got Cammalleri, I think they're fine.

Can't for tonight! Let the Birthday celebrations BEGIN! Muahahahhaha. Though, I'm not sure I'm going to wake up tomorrow on my actually birthday feeling all that great... especially for cake.

Happy B-day Macadonious! :clap: Don't get trapped in a dumpster though. ;)

Nucks take Yann Sauve. Excellent though I was hoping for Zac Dalpe. Avs select in the next few picks.

Nevermind, the Avs take Cameron Gaunce from Mississauga of the OHL. A dman no less. ;)

Edited by Captain_Stealth

Also wanted to say shit that Calgary got Mitch Wahl. ###### sakes....

I LIKE CAMERON GAUNCE!

Calgary got Cammalleri, I think they're fine.

Can't for tonight! Let the Birthday celebrations BEGIN! Muahahahhaha. Though, I'm not sure I'm going to wake up tomorrow on my actually birthday feeling all that great... especially for cake.

Not if they're in their "win now" mode. Cammalleri is a step backwards. I don't think he makes anywhere near as much as Tanguay (that 5.5 Tangs makes is brutal) though so it probably opens up cap space for another move he wants to do. Maybe sign Redden or something.

Only 2.5 mil less. I think Sutter was wanting to clear a bit of room to sign Langkow too though. Apparently theres been a deal on the backburner for weeks now.

Edited by jetsniper

Dammit, just noticed Michael Stone was still on the board when the Avs drafted. Kinda preferred him. I like Gaunce though, he's pretty much exactly what we need as well.

Arniel, Stefanovich and Long go to Boston, Toronto and Phoenix respectively just now. That really sucks....

As for the Avs, Harri Sateri, the Finnish goalie is still on the board. At least I'm pretty sure he is. Some solid players out there still though.

Jenks to Florida.... Scratches another.

Wow. Justin Jokinen just went to Buffalo after aquiring the pick from LA. They're coming off fast now. :(

Colorado grabs Kelsey Tessier with their 4th round pick (ONLY OUR 2ND OF THE DRAFT! RAAAAAAAGE) who was projected to be a 1st round talent a few years ago. That could turn out to be a steal, he played in the top prospects game too.

Good draft for the Avs so far.

Colorado grabs Kelsey Tessier with their 4th round pick (ONLY OUR 2ND OF THE DRAFT! RAAAAAAAGE) who was projected to be a 1st round talent a few years ago. That could turn out to be a steal, he played in the top prospects game too.

Good draft for the Avs so far.

If he can overcome his skating woes, it's an excellent pick no doubt. He has a high skill level mixed with a great work ethic. Just that skating.... good value at this point no doubt.

Someone wanna tell me why the NHL is missing Colorado from their drop down filter on their site? They're missing 5 other teams too (noticed Montreal wasn't there either). What the hell is that about? Their webmaster really, really sucks and has for what feels like forever.

And what the hell are the Canada games? Tessier was the tourney's leading scorer with 27 points in 6 games (holy shit)

Edited by jetsniper

Apparently, the Avs traded Brad Richardson for the 61st pick from LA. They selected goalie Peter Delmas.... Weird. They needed a goalie though, so not surprised.

Apparently, the Avs traded Brad Richardson for the 61st pick from LA. They selected goalie Peter Delmas.... Weird. They needed a goalie though, so not surprised.

Wtf, their site doesn't say that but I just noticed that pick as well.

What a shitty deal.

Wtf, their site doesn't say that but I just noticed that pick as well.

What a shitty deal.

Agreed.

Toronto has 3 picks in a row coming up. Let's see if they've gained anymore smarts. Can't wait to see who the Nucks take after that.

I should mention David Carle is retiring from hockey due to being diagnosed with a heart condition. That really sucks... he looked to have a promising future ahead of him too in hockey. :(

Edited by Captain_Stealth

Ok, so according to people on the Avs site, Delmas is amazing or something. I was content with having Cann as our #1 goalie prospect right now and it's definitely not worth losing Richardson over.

What a bunch of crap, I hope Richardson makes Giggy regret that trade. What a raw deal he got in Colorado.

Ok, so according to people on the Avs site, Delmas is amazing or something. I was content with having Cann as our #1 goalie prospect right now and it's definitely not worth losing Richardson over.

What a bunch of crap, I hope Richardson makes Giggy regret that trade. What a raw deal he got in Colorado.

The Kings are doing an awesome job. Along with the Coyotes and others, the West is going to be insane in the coming years.... :wacko:

The Kings are doing an awesome job. Along with the Coyotes and others, the West is going to be insane in the coming years.... :wacko:

Yeah, I really like Ballard but that was an insane deal for Jokinen. They had a good 1st round too. Too bad Wheeler turned out to be an asshole, I like the Yotes.

The Kings are going to be freaking insane in a couple years.

Man, I love this draft order. Colorado picks right after Ottawa so I get both picks I'm waiting for at the same time pretty much.

Also XD at the 170th pick. On NHL's site it says COL (from COL). Did Giggy get bored and start trading with himself?

Edited by jetsniper