Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

OMG WE TOOK PRAB RAI! :lol:

THIS IS SO ######ING FUNNY!!!! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!

Man, I love this draft order. Colorado picks right after Ottawa so I get both picks I'm waiting for at the same time pretty much.

Also XD at the 170th pick. On NHL's site it says COL (from COL). Did Giggy get bored and start trading with himself?

Did the same with a few teams. I saw Calgary's been trading with themselves as well. :D

Noticed Calgary too just now with the Wahl pick. Prab Rai is the coolest name ever, I just saw he got drafted.

My friend told me about him a few years ago saying he was friends with him. The guy's from Surrey and he's east indian. :lol: He had a better season last year so he might turn out into something still. I think it's an ok pick but my friend isn't going to let me hear the end of it now. lol

Missed the rest of the draft since I had to go grocery shopping (and Safeway had the draft preview so I bought it, lol) but I noticed that Norweigan we took in the 6th round is 21. I'm wondering if his game is further along then others and could play in Lake Erie right away next year.

Missed the rest of the draft since I had to go grocery shopping (and Safeway had the draft preview so I bought it, lol) but I noticed that Norweigan we took in the 6th round is 21. I'm wondering if his game is further along then others and could play in Lake Erie right away next year.

In the later rounds, a lot of overagers and older euros were taken. Vancouver took a Norwegian as well but he's turning 20 I believe. I guess it depends whether management thinks Holos is ready to come over.

Well I hope so because a lot of the older guys we signed to fill out Lake Erie last year didn't work out very well at all, Dale Purinton comes to mind. It's a team that had to resort to signing Jeff Friesen and Jamie Lundmark to minor league deals.

I'm too popular with my sisters friends. She kicked me out. :(

I think you misunderstood why your sister kicked you out. ^_^

I just noticed EHM has passed iTunes on my start menu and is now my 2nd most used program.

Oh my, thats really sad.

what is your 1rst ??

My permit test is tomorrow. After that, my summer truly begins - I've got a week off before I start working.

I ended up in a Stockholm Hospital last night :(

Had trouble with my knee since Oslo, and yesterday eve i couldnt walk anymore....damnn..

Luckily nothing is seriously damaged, just an very irritated knee. Its gonna damage my trip though, damn and stockholm was so much fun!

I ended up in a Stockholm Hospital last night :(

Had trouble with my knee since Oslo, and yesterday eve i couldnt walk anymore....damnn..

Luckily nothing is seriously damaged, just an very irritated knee. Its gonna damage my trip though, damn and stockholm was so much fun!

any sexy nurses ?? maybe I could move there and them a hand !!

hey I don't have compassion for a guy who spends his week ends at music fests and vacations in scandinavia, especially if he's a buddy.

Hang tough Dutchie.