Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

lol why isn't it yellow?

ther was this stupid law made by butter lobbyists( that exists...no joke) that prevented margarine yo look like butter so people wouldn't get confused.

I have to say, that one is much better. The other one is kinda creepy, especially given how some people were interpreting it.

But how is it creepy? Everybody would know that's de Gaulle as the shadow. The hat, The hat. lol

charles_de_gaulle.jpg

the hat, big ears and giant huge enormous nose. lol

Here's another anti-Guallist poster again big nose, hat and ears

d13-244.jpg

Edited by Pierre the Great

But how is it creepy? Everybody would know that's de Gaulle as the shadow. The hat, The hat. lol

Because it does look like the people who complained said it looks like. Given that it's a total shadow, there's no way to tell who it is just by a hat. It really does look like some creepy guy grabbing a kid.

Err..... anybody got any jokes?

I saw one today... not a joke per se but a rant Ridk Mercer had on "This hour has 22 minutes"...so here ya go.

A Truly Canadian Apology to the USA... By Rick Mercer

Courtesy of Rick Mercer from "This Hour Has 22 Minutes", CBC Television

On behalf of Canadians everywhere, I'd like to offer an apology to the United States of America. We haven't been getting along very well recentlyand for that, I am truly sorry.

I'm sorry about our softwood lumber. Just because we have more trees than you doesn't give us the right to sell you lumber that's cheaper and better than your own.

I'm sorry we beat you in Olympic hockey. In our defense, I guess our excuse would be that our team was much, much, much, much better than yours.

I'm sorry we burnt down your White House during the war of 1812. I notice you've rebuilt it! It's very nice.

I'm sorry about your beer. I know we had nothing to do with your beer, but we feel your pain.

I'm sorry about our waffling on Iraq. I mean, when you're going up against a crazed dictator, you want to have your friends by your side. I realize it took more than two years before you guys pitched in against Hitler, but that was different. Everyone knew he had weapons.

And finally, on behalf of all Canadians, I'm sorry that we're constantly apologizing for things in a passive-aggressive way, which is really a thinly veiled criticism.

I sincerely hope that you're not upset over this. We've seen what you do to countries you get upset with.

Regards,

CANADA

Normally this guy drives me nuts, but he does have some good writers. :lol:

Edited by Habitforming

Err..... anybody got any jokes?

I got one but I think it'll get blocked but here goes anyways!!

I heard this joke from a girl:

-Why women fake the orgasm ??

A- Because they think men care !!

Edited by marky_and_komi