Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

However, all the secondary signers, all the litlle wannabees and has beens will make a christmas album. Maybe in Quebec since we are a small market for too many poor singers.

heck, even if it's Celine Dion singning a xmas song, it still sucks. remember when she destroyed John Lennon Xmas song. by far the best christmas song EVER and the stupid women totally killed it :puke:

I gotta agree with you here. We don't need a billion covers of the classics (and still nothing beats Christmas songs sung by Frank Sinatra or Nat King Cole) and a lot of the "original" Christmas songs they come up with are pretty bad. My dad was listening to Sarah McLachlan's Christmas album this morning and it just felt wrong.

I saw it. It supposedly landed outside Patricia, Alberta which is only about an hour SE from here. Other people have said it landed in Lacombe which is a little North from here. Then I saw a news report saying it landed 200km south from here which would be....I dunno, outside of Lethbridge maybe.

Probably just stuff falling off of whatever it was, scientists at the U of C said they don't think it actually landed.

It's old news but has anyone here seen the new logo for he city of Montreal? I couldn't find a picture of it in my 30 second scan of Google but there was a one-day scandal over it.

I seen the meteor from a field a mile from my home. Quite special, remember the eclipse a few years back?

that wasn't a meteor that you saw, that was your dog running away....look outside, I'M sure you still can see him :lol:

Trans-Siberian Orchestra must be the lamest thing i've ever seen..

:o

TSO's awesome - I actually like their cover of Beethoven's 9th more than the real thing.