Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Just finished making my Concordia schedules for the Fall & Winter!!! Verhry excited!

In total:

FALL

3 English

1 Psych

1 History

WINTER

3 English

1 Philosophy

1 Classics

:D

Did I mention I have fridays off both semesters? :D

Trying fawking hard to switch my thursday night shift with a coworker...

and managed to get yesterday off :clap:

Now this is funny. This guy is called Jeffrey Oliphant :

64480.jpg

In Lord of the Rings, in french, elephants are called Oliphants and that guy is HUGE ! Look at that double or even triple chin !!!!

And then I realize that I'm dissing a federal judge and that this has really nothing to do with anything ! I should have pulled a PTG and started a thread about it.

Jets (or anybody), ever hear of Asher Roth? "The future of hip hop." I'm starting to like this guy. 22 year old rapping Jew from Minnesota that's legitimately good. Most well-known song is I Love College (sick!). Did a better version of Lil Wayne's A Millie (and referenced Ovechkin in it!).

In Lord of the Rings, in french, elephants are called Oliphants and that guy is HUGE ! Look at that double or even triple chin !!!!

And then I realize that I'm dissing a federal judge and that this has really nothing to do with anything ! I should have pulled a PTG and started a thread about it.

*sigh*

They're called oliphaunts in LOTR, and they aren't the exact same things as elephants!

:nono:

*sigh*

They're called oliphaunts in LOTR, and they aren't the exact same things as elephants!

:nono:

Take a look at my previous post and find the two words you missed...

In Lord of the Rings, in french, elephants are called Oliphants

In Swedish, elephant = elefant.

In the Swedish translation of LOTR, olliphant = olifant.

:lol: Mr. Ecolo

lol

I just got my essay back yesterday. 5 mistakes in ~380 words. (That's good!!) :clap:

Unfortunately, I didn't follow a whole bunch of different instructions so I winded up with an 83 or something.

Jets (or anybody), ever hear of Asher Roth? "The future of hip hop." I'm starting to like this guy. 22 year old rapping Jew from Minnesota that's legitimately good. Most well-known song is I Love College (sick!). Did a better version of Lil Wayne's A Millie (and referenced Ovechkin in it!).

I haven't but I'll remember to check him out. Does he have an album out or is he one of those guys who just has singles on Myspace or something?

BTW, what do you think of Em's latest single?

Haha only rapper from minnesota and jew was that guy on the mtv serie "Made". That guy was Hilarious..called "Jew-Unit" by his friends...wahaha

Haha only rapper from minnesota and jew was that guy on the mtv serie "Made". That guy was Hilarious..called "Jew-Unit" by his friends...wahaha

What the hell are you doing watching MTV Dutchie?

Closet fan of The Hills?

I haven't but I'll remember to check him out. Does he have an album out or is he one of those guys who just has singles on Myspace or something?

BTW, what do you think of Em's latest single?

Crack a Bottle with Dre and 50 ?? Correct.

I'm not a big fan of Slim Shady. But I'm a big fan of Eminem though...

Crack a Bottle with Dre and 50 ?? Correct.

I'm not a big fan of Slim Shady. But I'm a big fan of Eminem though...

No, not that one, that was a leaked song.

I'm talking about "We Made You". The actual single with the music video.

I don't think he'll ever top The Marshall Mathers LP but I'll keep listening. Encore wasn't great so even if one of his two albums this year tops that, I'll be happy.

Maybe. ^_^

I'm playing amazing right now - I got my groove back. They changed something on the shotgun in the last update and it's back to the way I liked it in the first Gears, so I'm just pwning, lol.

Oh and if you play Gears with me, we could totally farm achievements in horde :P