Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I don't follow golf all that much but I do admit seeing Watson and Couples at the top caught my attention. As for Tiger, I couldn't care less - do we really need live updates on the sports stations every 15 minutes? He's back to golf, people are watching and all is right with the world as we know it; can we give the uber-coverage a rest already? :)

Couples shot 3 over today and Watson is 3 over through 12. Was really hoping Watson could pull off another tourney like last year's British Open.

Couples shot 3 over today and Watson is 3 over through 12. Was really hoping Watson could pull off another tourney like last year's British Open.

My favourite golfer to watch thus far is Sandy Lyle. Shot a great 69 in the first round and a 86 in the second round!!!

Big step for the girlfriend and I today: we put in an offer on a house and it was accepted. :)

Congrats man ! The real test is now spending 1 full year in a house WITH the girlfriend... :P

Congrats man ! The real test is now spending 1 full year in a house WITH the girlfriend...

Before the HST.... good work!!!

Thanks guys. That was one of our goals, to beat the HST nonsense.

Now you can fit a girl or two more at a time!!! Have fun Joe.

I wish. Finally got the mattress today. Gotta go buy the bed itself tomorrow.

It was down for me around 12 EST to 1230

Hehe, that line reminded me about that line from the Terminator movies. "Skynet went online on such and such date and time..." :lol:

Well I was hired as a Accounting Assistant in December 2009. Everything has been going great. Only problem is nothing is written down everything is in the head of the accountant. Well I found out yesterday she is leaving in a week and half. So I have 7 days to learn everything she does. I'm a little stressed out and the baby is expected in about 7 weeks. :wacko:

Front load versus top load washer... any strong opinions out there?

I have a front load and never had a top load so I can't really compare. The only issue I have with front loads is if you don't then them air out they get a funky smell.

Front load versus top load washer... any strong opinions out there?

I often wash at night and front load washer are more quiet (well, I had both of them and the front load one is more quiet...).

Can you believe that this show was on air on CTV back in the days ??

Disclaimer : very disturbing. Looks like it was okay back then.

I couldn't stop laughing. It had to stop every 5 seconds to do a "creepy motherf*cker zoom in".

That guys whole demeanor is hilarious but no way in hell would I want to run into him in a dark alley.

I'm writing a paper comparing the worldviews of The Odyssey and Genesis.

I had to compare their takes on:

what is moral and immoral

what is good and evil

how the good life is developed

I've done moral and immoral. I feel like all of my answers for The Bible will be, "Whatever God says to do is good, what he says not to do is bad." Does anybody have anything to add to that idea?

I'm writing a paper comparing the worldviews of The Odyssey and Genesis.

I had to compare their takes on:

what is moral and immoral

what is good and evil

how the good life is developed

I've done moral and immoral. I feel like all of my answers for The Bible will be, "Whatever God says to do is good, what he says not to do is bad." Does anybody have anything to add to that idea?

Genesis by John Case ?? Good pick sir.