Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Nice find, thanks!

There is more, they interview him and his youngest brother together at one point. I saw that bit the other night.

• 1 month later...

TSN 990 will soon be converted to RDS 990 (or 690), meaning the end of an English all-sports station in Montreal. Hab games will move back to CJAD when the switch occurs (which will take some time yet). Originally there were plans to move TSN to 690 on the dial but those appear to have fallen flat (it was supposed to happen early in the year), now RDS may get that spot with 990 leaving outright.

http://www.canadianb...cophone-station

TSN 990 will soon be converted to RDS 990 (or 690), meaning the end of an English all-sports station in Montreal. Hab games will move back to CJAD when the switch occurs (which will take some time yet). Originally there were plans to move TSN to 690 on the dial but those appear to have fallen flat (it was supposed to happen early in the year), now RDS may get that spot with 990 leaving outright.

http://www.canadianb...cophone-station

I can honestly see why Anglophones hate Quebec...

• 2 weeks later...

Something shitty happened to me yesterday. My propane bbq tank is empty. Gotta go for a refill or buy another one. Sad day.

Hosting a BBQ tomorrow. Went and bought a second tank because I'm convinced that the first tank will run out.

Holy.... I haven't posted here in forever, totally forgot my password too for the longest time. Used to be a regular, and remember many of the names I see posting here now. My Guillaume Latendresse signature should prove how old this account is! haha

Good to be back...

Holy.... I haven't posted here in forever, totally forgot my password too for the longest time. Used to be a regular, and remember many of the names I see posting here now. My Guillaume Latendresse signature should prove how old this account is! haha

Good to be back...

Glad to have you back...now you just need a new sig. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Illegaly swam naked in an outside condominiums private pool last night around midnight.

3 girls (all of them being at least very cute) and 1 other guy...

I had to talk about it...

• Upvote 1

Illegaly swam naked in an outside condominiums private pool last night around midnight.

3 girls (all of them being at least very cute) and 1 other guy...

I had to talk about it...

I'm sure it was implied.... but the girls were naked too, right? Or else it's just sad. :)

I'm sure it was implied.... but the girls were naked too, right? Or else it's just sad. :)

haha indeed it was implied.

Pics of the girls or it didn't happen.

Didn't know they were that wild before 11:30pm when they asked if I wanted to go.

Should have bought an iPhone or brought my camera... but it was only what I thought would be a relax house warming party...

• 2 weeks later...

In terms of getting a home loan, it is better for a person to spend money frivolously and use credit unwisely (including getting a little behind from time to time) than it is to save up your money and never use credit. And some people wonder why the housing market crashed and so many banks are in trouble.

In terms of getting a home loan, it is better for a person to spend money frivolously and use credit unwisely (including getting a little behind from time to time) than it is to save up your money and never use credit. And some people wonder why the housing market crashed and so many banks are in trouble.

Exact. I was amazed when my mom introduced me to the concept of "making you name" in the "credit business" by just paying stuff with your credit card instead of cash or debit...

Exact. I was amazed when my mom introduced me to the concept of "making you name" in the "credit business" by just paying stuff with your credit card instead of cash or debit...

The problem is that I've never had a credit card and nobody will give me one because my lack of credit history. I'm supposed to build credit by using credit, but I can't build credit if nobody will give it to me. The guy I spoke with literally said that according to my credit report, I don't exist.

The problem is that I've never had a credit card and nobody will give me one because my lack of credit history. I'm supposed to build credit by using credit, but I can't build credit if nobody will give it to me. The guy I spoke with literally said that according to my credit report, I don't exist.

Right on. I wasn't kidding when I used the words "making your name"...

I would suggest to accept any credit card with the most crazy interst rate ever, pay some bills with it (cell phone, internet, etc) and just pay your credit card right away. Won't cost you anything in terms of interest and you will get a name.

Right on. I wasn't kidding when I used the words "making your name"...

I would suggest to accept any credit card with the most crazy interst rate ever, pay some bills with it (cell phone, internet, etc) and just pay your credit card right away. Won't cost you anything in terms of interest and you will get a name.

That's the thing - even the cards that mail me stuff begging me to apply reject me due to lack of history.

That's the thing - even the cards that mail me stuff begging me to apply reject me due to lack of history.

School is starting up next week. Stop by any campus and you will get a pre-approved credit card.

I'm not sure if it would get your name in the system, but if you were put on someone else's card as a secondary user (like a parent's), would that work?

School is starting up next week. Stop by any campus and you will get a pre-approved credit card.

Problem being - I'm not a student, so I wouldn't be able to get one of those pre-approved student deals.

I'm not sure if it would get your name in the system, but if you were put on someone else's card as a secondary user (like a parent's), would that work?

My Mom and I had spoken with customer service for one of her cards a few months ago and they had no idea if authorized users could build credit that way. Just called a couple bankers and they said that this would work, so I'll have to get on that this week.

I also went in today and got something called a secured card. You setup a savings account basically to use as collateral on the card, so however much you put in the account is the credit limit on the card. There's an annual fee (less than $25, so not bad), but in return they report to credit agencies monthly, rather than quarterly, to help improve the score faster.

My Mom and I had spoken with customer service for one of her cards a few months ago and they had no idea if authorized users could build credit that way. Just called a couple bankers and they said that this would work, so I'll have to get on that this week.

Well I was put on my dad's card before college, and I got accepted for a credit card last year at the age of 26...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just read about the origins of the expression "It ain't over till the fat lady sings." Didn't know exactly where it was coming from.

I feel relieved.