Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Originally posted by Macaskill

Just don't buy a Honda (specifically Civic).

Hate those cars!

Get an Eagle :D

What's wrong with Honda? I love Civics.

Anyways, I'm a big Toyota Corolla fan. I drive one, and I love getting 40 miles per gallon.

Eagle Talon, thats quite a car. But not for me, havent seen one here.

Cruising a Zamboni, that would be nice. I would be king of the town, everybody would back off!

Toyota Corolla's are very reliable, and thats good. They look totally different in america than in europe, they are much smaller. I like the newest Corolla, but the old one (in my price range) isnt that good looking. NOt for me so!

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Eagle Talon, thats quite a car. But not for me, havent seen one here.

Cruising a Zamboni, that would be nice. I would be king of the town, everybody would back off!

Toyota Corolla's are very reliable, and thats good. They look totally different in america than in europe, they are much smaller. I like the newest Corolla, but the old one (in my price range) isnt that good looking. NOt for me so!

No kidding!! A couple of years ago I saw my coach (a Beauport, Qc native) cruising around main street -in heavy traffic- on the Zamboni! Afterwards I found out he had problems with his car, drove it into a ditch, so he needed a depanneuse..

Haha...

I've got an Eagle Vision. It's pretty good, good and fast :D.

Not only do I hate Honda... but i hate Toyota corolla as well... bahhh... and all those Mazda cars... lol.

Zoom Zoom Zamboni!

Originally posted by TheBigRedC

Round 3: Can you get cornered in a round room?

Yes, of course.

Take a can of paint. Start at the door and work your way to the other side and you'll be 'cornered' in a round room. :D:/):o

Been searching for a car the whole day. Seen some nice stuff, but i have no clue what to get. Thing i will test some cars next week. I need a car before the year ends!

Toyota Echo :/) - small, inexpensive and VERY reliable and cheap on gas. - solid little machine.:king:

Eagle what? Remember i live in Europe, we don't have that many american Cars here. Just european brands/Aziën brands, mostly....

Live in Europe? Toyota Yaris - essentially an Echo. I don't know about the AVGO but it looks like an Echo hatchback (good car but useless for storage).

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

Just don't buy a Honda (specifically Civic).

Hate those cars!

Get an Eagle :D

What's wrong with Honda? I love Civics.

Anyways, I'm a big Toyota Corolla fan. I drive one, and I love getting 40 miles per gallon.

I've owned Corolla's since 1982. Super cars. Not quite as fuel efficient as the Echo but bigger, more comfortable and with a solid reliability history.

Haha...  

Not only do I hate Honda... but i hate Toyota corolla as well... bahhh... and all those Mazda cars... lol.

Zoom Zoom Zamboni!

Hate Hondas and Toyota Corollas? Good grief, Macask, your opinion on cars belongs in the Hall of Shame :puke: .

Originally posted by shortcat1

Haha...

Zoom Zoom Zamboni!

Hate Hondas and Toyota Corollas? Good grief, Macask, your opinion on cars belongs in the Hall of Shame :puke: .

No No No...

My dream cars happen to be Stingray Corvette (late 60s, or early 70s)... and SS Camaro... mm hmm.

http://www.hawaiianislandcamaros.org/cotm_june2003.jpg

Originally posted by shortcat1

Eagle what? Remember i live in Europe, we don't have that many american Cars here. Just european brands/Aziën brands, mostly....

Live in Europe? Toyota Yaris - essentially an Echo. I don't know about the AVGO but it looks like an Echo hatchback (good car but useless for storage).

Yes we have a Yaris here(not the Echo), but sry, it's a girly car :D (the one we have in europe, car's look different over there)

I'm probably gonna buy a Peugeot 206. I've seen a 2 liter GTI 132 horsepower, but probably has a whirpool (eddy?) in the petroltank. Gonna be to expensive for me. I'm looking for a normal one. But the 132 horsepower looked nice(for such a light car):D

Originally posted by Rooster

ah the eternal debate: something reliable which is cheap on gaz or something actually fun to drive.

will man never find full satisfaction?

Not until the car blows you while you're driving too.

I've had a sore throat for about 4 days now. I have no other symptoms except an occasional cough (like twice a day,) but that only seems like it's in reaction to the throat.

Tell it to me straight docs...is this tonsilitis?