Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

My soccer kicked ass last night. During the winters it's indoors, so it's 6-on-6 (not counting the goalies). Half our team couldn't/didn't come so we had to play a man short the entire game and it was 7-6 not 11-10 so it was a big difference. Also, one of our few players who did show up was stoned, and he played like it for the first half of the game. We managed to play our best game of the year and it finished 0-0 though, it could have gone either way, both teams had lots of chances. As for me, I played the first half of the game as a forward and played awesome and then played the second half in net and played awesome. ^_^ Our record is now something like one win, 2 ties and 5 losses. :P But I guess you've gotta start somewhere.

Anyways... off to watch the Habs.

Aruba!!!They say its great during spring break!

post of the year

go to aruba and sing dying in your arms tonight by the cutting crew. I hear its the song of the summer down there...

reading break is a week from now starting on thursday. Going to sf, napa valley, la, vegas, grand canyon, arizona, san diego, tijuana for shits and giggles and back to b.c.

so if you're counting at home that's:

Kansas

Colorado

Wyoming

Utah

Idaho

Oregon

Washington

California

Nevada

Arizona

and the most southern state in the union, mexico

been to those places all in about a month and a half.

Does anyone remember the cartoon Gargoyles?

I miss that show. :(

I think I used to watch it sometimes.

By the way, I'm reading the Dilbert book from cover to cover (I'm about 150 pages in, I think) and it's hilarious. Funniest thing I've read since Catch-22.

I think I used to watch it sometimes.

By the way, I'm reading the Dilbert book from cover to cover (I'm about 150 pages in, I think) and it's hilarious. Funniest thing I've read since Catch-22.

Man, I watched Gargoyles all the time before I went to school in the morning. There was supposed to be a live-action movie done by the ID4 team but it fell through and they did Godzilla insetad. I hated that movie (and I'm a Godzilla fanboy).

Theres one comic, I think near the end of the book, where the boss introduces this new lady to everyone and she starts to criticize everything. So the boss says "Alright, first order of business, who thinks we should fire Pattie?" and everyone raises their hands.

It's not funny when I explain it but it makes me laugh every single time I read it.

Looks like I'm going to be off for another 6 weeks as of march 17th !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

Lindsay Lohan has posed nude.

No one get excited, most of the pictures aren't really that hot at all. Now if this was done 4 years ago...

Gosh, it's been so long that I almost forgot that she used to be hot. Amazing what drugs, alcohol, and a bad lifestyle can do to a person.

Gosh, it's been so long that I almost forgot that she used to be hot. Amazing what drugs, alcohol, and a bad lifestyle can do to a person.

Yeah, right around when Mean Girls came out, I thought she was one of the hottest girls in Hollywood. Some of the pictures are decent enough but in others she just looks like a hag. Dissapointing.

I'd post the link here but since theres nudity, I don't think thats allowed.

well this is going to be fun, I'm most likely going to have to explain to the dean how I didn't cheat on the midterm even though it looks like i did. woooooooot!

yeah for not knowing how to write an outline! cuz nobody ever taught me! brilliant education.

:blink:

:blink:

well i wrote a note saying i misunderstood the meaning of an "outline" because my idea of an "outline" has always been a rough draft, free write (nobody ever corrected my "outline" skills). I don't do the bullet thingys. I didn't use the "outline" anyway for the exam after i realized what everyone else had. So i couldn't stop laughing during the mid term, wrote a note explaining this and how i had a typical ptg moment.

plus i can't write worth a damn. I type 24/7 and very quickly. My brain has too much knowledge to spew out and my handwriting is too slow to keep up. eh eh

Yeah, right around when Mean Girls came out, I thought she was one of the hottest girls in Hollywood. Some of the pictures are decent enough but in others she just looks like a hag. Dissapointing.

I'd post the link here but since theres nudity, I don't think thats allowed.

Yeah, I thought she looked her best in her episode of That 70s Show. Now, my favourite actress is becoming Jennifer Connelly, I loved her in Requiem, House of Sand and Fog, Little Children and Blood Diamond. I just have to see A Beautiful Mind now. I actually think she might be some sort of goddess.

Anyways, there will be breaking news on the Canucks tomorrow....

Sucks for you guys that Krajicek is out for the season. The Nucks seem to have terrible injury problems (especially on D) every season.