Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Moses was high on drugs: Israeli researcher

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/080304/oddi...eligion_offbeat

Well duh, today all the religious folks are rejecting their past of giant bong hits and funky leaves that make you see things.

:huh:

Well duh, today all the religious folks are rejecting their past of giant bong hits and funky leaves that make you see things.

What I miss?

a giant party on mount sinai with a dude named Moses.

I mean look at it from a cultural point of view. Jesus was a hippie, Moses took LSD, how did the religion all become so uptight and proper? lol

It happened when people like you started to walk the earth. :huh:

me? how so?

Veto this shit!

VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO!!!!!!!!!

Veto this shit!

VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO!!!!!!!!!

*Channels the voice of a 10 year old gamer*

VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETOVETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO

I just spent half an hour reading about "unusual deaths" on wikipedia after someone on another forum I go brought up Budd Dwyer. I saw the video of him too.

Look him up if you don't know what incident I'm talking about. I started feeling weird and depressed though so I came back to HW. >_>

i think i pulled my Achilles Tendon, if thats possible. Either way the people of the elderly homes can beat me on the 100 meter sprint.

It very can happen. I had growth spurts when I was yound and by bones grew faster than my muscle stretching my achilles tendons. after soccer games I couldn't walk. I had to strech each ankle for 20 mins pre end post games.

my school is great, i'm an elected official and nobody freaking knows. love it, but that's what happens when 250 people vote out of 8,000. ;)

That means they don't care and are embarrased. Probably even more now. ;)

It very can happen. I had growth spurts when I was yound and by bones grew faster than my muscle stretching my achilles tendons. after soccer games I couldn't walk. I had to strech each ankle for 20 mins pre end post games.

well i dont think i pulled it. I tried to keep it flexible and now i can walk again. Hmm people say maybe i got an infection. Well i ask my physio the next time...crappy shit, couldnt walk for a day.

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

okay perez hilton

ClintEastwood.JPG

its on tv

He's the tv version of you? :blink: