Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Where's the official PS3 thread? Finally succumbed.....

Awww... PS3?

Now I have to get one...

The Xbox 360 is going to get a $50 price drop in 2 weeks bringing it to 299... I suggest you return your PS3 and get the xbox :D

Awww... PS3?

Now I have to get one...

The Xbox 360 is going to get a $50 price drop in 2 weeks bringing it to 299... I suggest you return your PS3 and get the xbox :D

Heh. No more Micro$oft for me if I can help it. They make greedy companies look charitable.

No, I had a giant talk with Colin a couple months ago and he was telling me what he liked and stuff. We both decided PS3 was a better choice.

I bought an 80 gig ps3 at christmas "for my son" hehe

No, I had a giant talk with Colin a couple months ago and he was telling me what he liked and stuff. We both decided PS3 was a better choice.

So, might as well let you know the games...

Guitar Hero - Aerosmith version (since my brother-in-law has the other three)... seems my wife LOVES the game, so it's something we can do together when the boy sleeps (and over lots of wine)

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - I've always been a fan of the series; it's decent golf with a little fun and good mindless entertainment

Grid - ZOIKS are racing games amazing these days... I was thinking about GT5 the Prelude but I heard it was short and not the real game so I should wait; dunno if that was right, but what the hey, I'm happy regardless

Will get the Formula 1 game, there's another racing game which name escapes me that I tried in a demo and it was fantastic, I might get the NASCAR game, and then there's Sing Star, Rock Band, Dance whateveritis, and we'll see from there.

I suspect I'll get a good war game soon enough as well.

So, might as well let you know the games...

Guitar Hero - Aerosmith version (since my brother-in-law has the other three)... seems my wife LOVES the game, so it's something we can do together when the boy sleeps (and over lots of wine)

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - I've always been a fan of the series; it's decent golf with a little fun and good mindless entertainment

Grid - ZOIKS are racing games amazing these days... I was thinking about GT5 the Prelude but I heard it was short and not the real game so I should wait; dunno if that was right, but what the hey, I'm happy regardless

Will get the Formula 1 game, there's another racing game which name escapes me that I tried in a demo and it was fantastic, I might get the NASCAR game, and then there's Sing Star, Rock Band, Dance whateveritis, and we'll see from there.

I suspect I'll get a good war game soon enough as well.

Yeah, don't get Prologue, it's not even half of what the actual game is going to look like. I'm holding back too. Aerosmith seems like a good choice if it suits you, it's not something I'd personally touch. I've heard decent things about Grid, haven't played it myself but it seemed pretty popular whenever I was hanging out in EB Games. Best racing game on the PS3 is Motorstorm and it's sequel is supposedly due out this year. Best racing game on the PS3 even though it's lacking in multiplayer features, you'd probably want to wait for the sequel since I'm sure you're looking for more then solo gaming. The Hot Shots series has always been a guilty pleasure of mine as well, haha. And then if you want a war game, Call of Duty 4. Nothing even comes close on the PS3 right now.

You picked a good time, this is supposed to be Sony's year. They've got most of the big releases right now. Don't download that 2.4 update I was excited about though, it's apparently bricking a whole bunch of consoles and apparently the only way to fix it is to re-format the whole damn thing.

I'll get a PS3 when they successfully implement the "Trophies" thing. I suppose it's included in the new firmware update considering the game I'm currently testing is slotted to have the PS3 "Achievements" aka Trophies. I'm such an Achievement whore, lol.

Yeah, don't get Prologue, it's not even half of what the actual game is going to look like. I'm holding back too. Aerosmith seems like a good choice if it suits you, it's not something I'd personally touch. I've heard decent things about Grid, haven't played it myself but it seemed pretty popular whenever I was hanging out in EB Games. Best racing game on the PS3 is Motorstorm and it's sequel is supposedly due out this year. Best racing game on the PS3 even though it's lacking in multiplayer features, you'd probably want to wait for the sequel since I'm sure you're looking for more then solo gaming. The Hot Shots series has always been a guilty pleasure of mine as well, haha. And then if you want a war game, Call of Duty 4. Nothing even comes close on the PS3 right now.

You picked a good time, this is supposed to be Sony's year. They've got most of the big releases right now. Don't download that 2.4 update I was excited about though, it's apparently bricking a whole bunch of consoles and apparently the only way to fix it is to re-format the whole damn thing.

I actually saw your post about the update and connected the PS3 to download it (I never connect the thing) and all I got was the 2.36 version.

In hindsight, it looks like a good thing (If what you say is true)

breaking news: magarine will soon to be allowed to be yellow in quebec !!

Mine is already yellow... but you know, it's been a few months.