Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

God, The Lounge has been dull since Pierre was banned.

There, I said it.

Awwwww.....

You miss the big lovable furry giant, eh? :P

Arguing with his stupid point of views was at least entertaining.

I know. That's why I warned everyone not to ban him. :o

I miss sawing him in half....

Yeah man, I never even see him on Live anymore.

Don't worry, he's still alive. There have been sasquatch sightings here in Vancouver lately.

he was banned? I thought he just left

Pierre would never just leave. There's just too much politics to debate and crazy explanations to make. ;)

Pierre would never just leave. There's just too much politics to debate and crazy explanations to make. ;)

He tried a couple times though. The longest one was like, 3 days back in March. Then he came back and was told he''d be banned if he did it again, haha.

He tried a couple times though. The longest one was like, 3 days back in March. Then he came back and was told he''d be banned if he did it again, haha.

He'll be back soon enough...

:D

He'll be back soon enough...

:D

I was surprised he just didn't make a new account and come back.

As soon as people found out it was Pierre though, I'd imagine he'd just get banned again. Unless he was IP banned (which wouldn't really work since he was in St.Loo at the time and now I'd imagine he's back in school).

I was surprised he just didn't make a new account and come back.

As soon as people found out it was Pierre though, I'd imagine he'd just get banned again. Unless he was IP banned (which wouldn't really work since he was in St.Loo at the time and now I'd imagine he's back in school).

Yep. I'm talking to him right now in fact. :o

Oh god, that means he knows I miss him.

*breaks down sobbing*

Nah, I didn't say anything about what you said for your sake. ;)

woot woot woot I just got a new job closer to my home. I will save at least an hour daily commutingby not having to cross the island !!

woot woot woot I just got a new job closer to my home. I will save at least an hour daily commutingby not having to cross the island !!

great i'm waiting for an answer about a new job (basically an upgrade in the same company) : 10.000$ more !!!! Hope I will get it... that could mean i'll get in the waiting line for Habs season tickets...

Edited by JoeLassister

Oh god, that means he knows I miss him.

*breaks down sobbing*

I speak him on a dayly basis, could tell him that ;)

Yeah The lounge is boring....and the reason why he was banned. Hilarious! Just pathetic.

But he told me he wasnt coming back, even under an other name...

congratz M&K, but i told you already that....

For myself, i'm Moving again! Newer apartmentblock, hopefully less trouble!

great i'm waiting for an answer about a new job (basically an upgrade in the same company) : 10.000$ more !!!! Hope I will get it... that could mean i'll get in the waiting line for Habs season tickets...

NIIIICE ! I got it, but it means 7000$-8000$ more, not 10K. Still could lead for a place on the waiting list for Habs season tickets !!!

Edited by JoeLassister

NIIIICE ! I got it, but it means 7000$-8000$ more, not 10K. Still could lead for a place on the waiting list for Habs season tickets !!!

félicitations vieux :clap:

lol thanks guys. But that also means i'll have to work maybe 2 out of 3 tuesday nights : Bye Bye Méchants Mardis ! :(

radio, Baby!!

may I ask what line of work are you in ??

radio, Baby!!

may I ask what line of work are you in ??

I work in a marketing research firm (no sale). I'll be (starting monday) a field supervisor. This is definitely not what i've study for, but I'll probably do this 1-2 years to get some experience in terms of employees management to put in my resume.

I studied, and wants to make a career, in the domain of sports/loisirs, maybe working for Hockey Québec or, my dream, for the Club de Hockey Canadien in the community activities of the team (hospital visit, annual golf tournament, annual Media Food Drive, etc).

So if you read this Geneviève Paquette from the Habs human ressources, HIRE ME !!!!