Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

it's 1am sept 15th, it's 24 celcius plus humidex factor

http://www.meteo.gc.ca/city/pages/qc-85_metric_f.html

please someone tell we've set a record ??

damn me for taking the bloody A/c out of my window. :wall:

:clap::clap::clap: My A/C was on for 3 separates hours today. A damn chance we did not take it out yet.

So, Ohio got hit by a hurricane yesterday. The remnants of Ike came through Ohio with winds that would have classified it as a category 1 hurricane. Hundreds of thousands are still without power. Thankfully there was only wind, no rain along with it. I was sitting in my room reading, since the power was out and I couldn't watch football, and I heard the tree in the front yards creaking a bit. I went outside and moved my car and sure enough, 20 minutes later a nice big chunk of tree came down where my car had been parked.

So, Ohio got hit by a hurricane yesterday. The remnants of Ike came through Ohio with winds that would have classified it as a category 1 hurricane. Hundreds of thousands are still without power. Thankfully there was only wind, no rain along with it. I was sitting in my room reading, since the power was out and I couldn't watch football, and I heard the tree in the front yards creaking a bit. I went outside and moved my car and sure enough, 20 minutes later a nice big chunk of tree came down where my car had been parked.

Yeah, another board I go to is complaining about it. Said most people will be without power for up to a week.

I'm pretty sure Ike got into Atlantic Canada as well.

no. i'm unhappy with the new one, that's why I :angry: like that.

Oh, my bad. I thought you were unhappy with me.

There was that application that changed it back but Facebook nixed it today. I just found a script that changes it back though so I'm happy for now.

Oh, my bad. I thought you were unhappy with me.

There was that application that changed it back but Facebook nixed it today. I just found a script that changes it back though so I'm happy for now.

yeah i used it and it worked 2 days. Then, the new Facebook came back... Dunno what happened.

After the North American Beer Festival, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.

The guy from Molson sits down and says,

"Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, "Why aren't you drinking a Molson's?"

The Molson president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."

After the North American Beer Festival, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.

The guy from Molson sits down and says,

"Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, "Why aren't you drinking a Molson's?"

The Molson president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."

not that molson can call themselves beer, especially at the bell( piss with foam...lotsa foam)

and my friend Jeroen says: give me a REAL beer....give me a boreal blonde, not that grolsh piss !!