Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Maybe you're not drinking the good/right stuff.

Nah, I just don't think it tastes good at all. I've tried at least 50 kinds of beers and have only liked one that was actual beer (not flavored like anything else).

Nah, I just don't think it tastes good at all. I've tried at least 50 kinds of beers and have only liked one that was actual beer (not flavored like anything else).

You poor guy... But I imagine you've found other tasty beverages to enjoy. ^_^

I only started enjoying beer a few years ago, and just stuck to scotch, whiskey and gin. Before that, you couldn't have paid me to drink, for the same reasons that you gave. But all of a sudden, I tried some beers that aren't predominately featured in tv commercials, and I discovered a newfound appreciation for beer.

I admire your determination to make it through 50 different kinds. :clap:

I admire your determination to make it through 50 different kinds. :clap:

Haha, the biggest reason I've tried so many is I started a collection of sorts. I stick each one on a magnet and put them on my fridge. It looks pretty cool. Whenever I get together with the guys for a drink, I always try to get a 6-pack of something different so I can add a new cap. It's one reason I don't like most bars, a lot of them won't give you the cap.

And really, I went a bit far saying it doesn't taste good at all. I definitely don't like the taste, but I don't really dislike the taste either. Of course, there have been a few exceptions (can't stomach dark beers like Guinness). I tend to like drinks mixed with cola, like a good rum and coke or Soco and coke.

Haha, the biggest reason I've tried so many is I started a collection of sorts. I stick each one on a magnet and put them on my fridge. It looks pretty cool. Whenever I get together with the guys for a drink, I always try to get a 6-pack of something different so I can add a new cap. It's one reason I don't like most bars, a lot of them won't give you the cap.

And really, I went a bit far saying it doesn't taste good at all. I definitely don't like the taste, but I don't really dislike the taste either. Of course, there have been a few exceptions (can't stomach dark beers like Guinness). I tend to like drinks mixed with cola, like a good rum and coke or Soco and coke.

Take a Stella (or similar) and get the barkeep to add a finger of Sprite (7Up not quite as good, but still okay) to it.

Take a Stella (or similar) and get the barkeep to add a finger of Sprite (7Up not quite as good, but still okay) to it.

Stella Artois + apple cider is actually a good drink.

Or take a shot of scotch/bourbon/other hard liquor and drop it in any beer. Doesn't matter if you like it or not, you're still forked.

Or take a shot of scotch/bourbon/other hard liquor and drop it in any beer. Doesn't matter if you like it or not, you're still forked.

Nothing will get you forked faster than Everclear - 190 proof. I once witnessed someone take a shot and last a good 45 seconds before begging for a chaser, haha. So potent that many states won't sell it.

hahaha you guys are so funny, adding lemonade to beer haha.. if there's one guy on HW who knows his beers than it is JMMR, just ask him about the beer he had overhere ;)

Seriously, like everyone is loving Bud Light Lime right now. It's basically all my family drinks right now.

Still leaves the same shitty aftertaste any other beer leaves though. Just tried it yesterday because of all the buzz, didn't like it.

I bought some Bud Light Lime yesterday

I will try it tonight I think

I bought some Bud Light Lime yesterday

I will try it tonight I think

Well I hate all beer so it really isn't a surprise I didn't like it. It's actually supposed to be very good, I've heard nothing but good things from people who generally hate Bud Light.

The local brewery (Big Rock, I think it's called) released a lime beer around the same time. It's apparently not as good as the Bud Light one though.

Edited by jetsniper

It's not half bad.

Not half bad, I agree.

Nothing spectacular, but a nice summer beer, especially with a BBQ

Well I hate all beer so it really isn't a surprise I didn't like it. It's actually supposed to be very good, I've heard nothing but good things from people who generally hate Bud Light.

The local brewery (Big Rock, I think it's called) released a lime beer around the same time. It's apparently not as good as the Bud Light one though.

Yeah, regular Bud Light is average at best.

Like you, I'm not a big beer fan, but I like to have one to relax once in a while; I think the whole "beer is a guy thing" got to me

Edited by rafikz

Favourite varnish = Rickards Red!

That's what she said!

(She had a peg leg)

Can a mod clear that before the GRC comes in ?

Just found out I got accepted into the University of Calgary

:clap: :clap: :clap:

in what field or major ??