Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I didnt get passed 1000, but all of a sudden i hit the motherload (of explosives)

2384!

Just aim low and hope for the best :D

Nice...

Yeh, I found that to be the best strategy as well. ^_^

Good night tonight. Went to the Saddledome and saw the Avs win one for the first time since 2007. Plus during the second intermission, I realized Elisha Cuthbert was sitting directly two rows behind me. Kinda cool.

Did you bang her?

Experienced being a PA for a few hours. lol

My teacher (pro director/editor/writer/et al) invited me on one of his shoots. I basically just chilled in his appartment (he was filming right outside) with other students and did little jobs with the script and schedule.

Didn't get to watch him work first-hand but it was still cool. If I didn't have so much work due in the next couple of weeks, I would show up every week end.

Have diagnosed myself with an anxiety disorder.

Seeing as phobias are considered anxiety disorders, I have one too thanks to this

So, something made me think of some old cartoons we always used to watch in school and I started looking up other cartoons and who did the voices. I came up with a lot of fun information about what other voices some of the people have also done. By far the most surprising was who did the voice of Shredder in the original TMNT cartoons - James Avery, better known as Philip Banks from Fresh Prince. Who knew that Shredder was black! :lol:

There was, of course, a lot of overlap with shows like Ducktales and Rescue Rangers and Talespin, since they were all Disney shows. Some unexpected crossovers were that the voice of Huey, Dewey, and Louie from Ducktales was also Gonzo on Muppet Babies. Kermit, on Muppet Babies, was voiced by Frank Welker, who if you've ever watched anything animated, you've heard him. He has over 600 voice credits to his name, including being the original Megatron and numerous Futurama voices.

Yeahp, this happened to me too, could barely sleep lol.

Blame it on my office Christmas party on saturday night. I went to bed à 4am and woke up at 2pm yesterday so couldn't fall asleep yesterday night... Was still awake at 4h15 this "morning" and up at 7h30...

Hahaha wow. I had similar problem... Friday night I was out until 8am Saturday morning. One of my best nights in a year though, so I'm not complaining. But then I was basically in bed until 8pm saturday, getting up only a few times in between.