Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

• 2 weeks later...
Wow. Might not be geek enough cuz I just found out about Chatroulette!. How pathetic can men get ?

Hahahaha.

I was on that site with my friends the other night. Supposedly, Katy Perry goes on it. It would be hilarious to catch her on there.

Thats one of the nastiest sites around. Waaaaayyyyy too many guys just sitting there masturbating. For every 10 people, I bet we (me and my friends) run into 3 or 4.

They're probably all waiting to run into Katy Perry.

Anybody here on tumblr? I created an account. My first post is a paper I wrote for one of my classes about Mean Streets.

Haha, I thought that was some French word I didn't know and was something dirty, based on the discussion going on. Then I see they're talking about the site on the news last night and they have the two words separated and it finally dawns on me what it says, haha.

I was on chatroulette today with a girl in my class who had a laptop. We came across this guy who was holding his asshole wide open in front of the camera. It would took a couple of seconds to understand what I was seeing but now I am scarred for life.

I was on chatroulette today with a girl in my class who had a laptop. We came across this guy who was holding his asshole wide open in front of the camera. It would took a couple of seconds to understand what I was seeing but now I am scarred for life.

Goatse lives!

About ######ing time that the QC governement go ahead and raise the provincial taxes of 1%, the % given up by the federal taxes a few years ago. Should have done that the next morning IMO. 1,600,000,000$ jeeez !!!

I have penumonia. Score.

I had that in October/November. Sucks donkey balls. Make sure you get fully cured. I got bronchitis as sort of a delayed after effect, so be careful.

Colin I didn't know you were a millionaire.

Barely cost any more than the Dell rig I bought five years ago. Lots of misconception with Apple these days. Yes, more expensive, but the relative cost isn't quite the big jump it used to be. iMac's starting at $1200 or something like that? Pretty reasonable for a computer that works - and can do anything a PC can do (and mostly better).

Barely cost any more than the Dell rig I bought five years ago. Lots of misconception with Apple these days. Yes, more expensive, but the relative cost isn't quite the big jump it used to be. iMac's starting at $1200 or something like that? Pretty reasonable for a computer that works - and can do anything a PC can do (and mostly better).

My wife has one... 3-4 years old now she loves it. I don't think EHM works on there Colin. That will be an issue.

My wife has one... 3-4 years old now she loves it. I don't think EHM works on there Colin. That will be an issue.

I'm not getting rid of the old one, just making this one my main computer. The other will go into another room, will get all the big programs that I won't need on it removed (hello CS2) and will have kids games installed for the future. EHM won't come off. My only issue will be sending things in, since the PC won't be attached to the net. Fortunately, I have those USB disk thingies. I'm fine.

Does your mouse at least have two buttons and a wheel?

Magic Mouse.

Two buttons and the surface is like the iTouch. You can do a pile with it. Scroll like the wheel, two-fingered swipe to go forwards and back in your surfing history... and more for me to learn. The only thing I like less is the fact that the keyboard is the standard one. I'm used to using an ergo keyboard and can type much faster with one. I suspect I'll be plugging that into the Mac soon enough.

Happy day. I'm typing this from my new iMac. Amazing. Out of the box? It just works. Can't say that about any PC I've ever had.

I've always been a Mac user and I dig it.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=36191

The story: Ann Coulter was set to make a speech at University of Ottawa but before she spoke she was sent a letter informing her of Canada's policies regarding hate speech. She's been a in a towering rage since then, bashing Canada, criticizing our health care system and saying that Canadian hospitals kill patients that are in awful shape to get them of their hands.

That letter is an article she just wrote.

The article contains plenty of offensive remarks.

*'But, reportedly, a Canadian crowd hasn't been this excited since they opened a new Tim Hortons. Local reporters couldn't make out what the crowd was chanting, but it was something about "Molson" and a "sled dog."'

*'At the risk of violating anyone's positive space, what happened to Canada? How did the country that gave us Jim Carrey, Mike Myers, Martin Short, Dan Aykroyd and Catherine O'Hara suddenly become a bunch of whining crybabies?'

*'While it was a relief to know that it is still permissible in Canada to promote hatred against unidentifiable groups, upon reading Francois' letter, I suddenly realized that I had just been the victim of a hate crime! And it was committed by Francois A. Houle (French for "Frank A. Hole").'