Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

....it's so anoying in habstalk that everybody makes new threads for every little thing to say. And they don't look further cause most of the time the thread is already there. Or it can be placed somewhere........

SPAMREGULATION!!!

aah thats what i had to say that has nothing to do with anything!!

I'm sorry sir, but you'll have to leave this thread. And if you don't go peacefully, I'll have to resort to...my mascara wand!!!!!!! It hurts if you get poked in the eye... :king:

I'm sorry sir, but you'll have to leave this thread. And if you don't go peacefully, I'll have to resort to...my mascara wand!!!!!!! It hurts if you get poked in the eye... :king:

masque a rats ??

I'm just going to go ahead and call this the best thread ever.

*takes trophy* I'd like to thank my parents, God, jetsniper, Billy, Joey, Beth, Satan, Maynard, Trent, James, Daniel, Jessica, Ryan, Sara, Jesse, Mike, Matt, Tom, Christy, Uncle Timmy, John, Paul, George, Ringo, Ashley, Jennifer, Veronica, Sally, Steve, Michael, Joe, Edward, Horace, Beck, Enrique, Alex, Alejandro, Justin, Keith, Graham, Josh, Andrew, Frank, Jim, Fred, Eva, Renee, Shawn, and my dog Orr E. Eaux.

Thank you.

No problemo. :D

In other news, Auburn loses! Florida wins!

Florida should have the best shot at moving to #2 just based on strength of schedule. We've still got Auburn and Georgia to play.

Hey, jets - I watched V for Vendetta last night and I was disappointed. I was expecting an amazing movie but only good a good or a decent one. The character V bothered me for some reason - his voice, his look, his superstrength or whatever the hell he has. Anywho.. I was wondering why everyone loved this movie so much.

Hey, jets - I watched V for Vendetta last night and I was disappointed. I was expecting an amazing movie but only good a good or a decent one. The character V bothered me for some reason - his voice, his look, his superstrength or whatever the hell he has. Anywho.. I was wondering why everyone loved this movie so much.

Because everyone liked V. If you didn't like V, then thats your problem.

Seems that someone has been spreading a rumour that I need to debunk.

It is, in fact, I who is bringing sexy back.

Thank you

I brought it back a couple years ago, people just forget. You and Justin can go to hell!

He pulls that hair off perfectly. Before when it looked like he had pubes growing out of his head, he looked like a moron. Then he shaves it off, finds better connections (ala dumps the trailer trash Ms.Spears) and all of a sudden he's badass.

I like Timberlake as sad as that sounds.