Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

heres the storie i was talking about before....but its not china its NK

"North Korea immediately rejected the resolution, and its U.N. ambassador walked out of the council chamber after accusing its members of a "gangster-like" action which neglects the nuclear threat posed by the United States."

the us up to some gansta shit

seriously how many asian chicks do you knwo that like the habs on top of it?

actually there's a girl whos going to hockey games with us and can amaze you with her hockey knowledge.

she's half thai and half hawaiian. a beautyfull girls..so thats two.

actually there's a girl whos going to hockey games with us and can amaze you with her hockey knowledge.

she's half thai and half hawaiian. a beautyfull girls..so thats two.

yeah...but his she a member at Habsworld? think not....

damn if it werent for my present gf i would of asked you too hook me up :D

I'm hurt! :(

*hunts around for the black hairdye, eyeliner and razorblades* :lol:

I'm sorry it's just that I'm not fearyphile.

sorry I still prefer bebehabs to you.

it doesn't take much to be the best looking female habsworlder when there isn't any competition (that I know of)

that being said, she sets the bar high for any future ladies that show their face here.

it doesn't take much to be the best looking female habsworlder when there isn't any competition (that I know of)

that being said, she sets the bar high for any future ladies that show their face here.

isn't there another one. I saw a name: fanny, although in english it means something else

3 more triz...you can do it

Edited by marky_and_komi

dont forget you MCR and The used Cds... :P

( i know theres a tread explaining what real emo is....)

Heheheh. Can't forget Hawthorne Heights! :lool:

isn't there another one. I saw a name: fanny, although in english it means something else

*snicker snicker*

hey did Habsworld ever have everybody (well most of everybody) at bell center to watch a game

I don't think so since most of our distinguished fellow posters are out of mtl.

It sure would be nice for some of montreal folks to meet and greet for a Duff and a hockey game.

hey did Habsworld ever have everybody (well most of everybody) at bell center to watch a game

Not that I'm aware of, but I haven't been here since the start.

Considering how hard it is to get a single ticket, I doubt it would be even close to possible to get a lot of tickets for the same game.

I do think there have been a few meetups at le Cage...aux...sports? something like that

I don't think so since most of our distinguished fellow posters are out of mtl.

It sure would be nice for some of montreal folks to meet and greet for a Duff and a hockey game.

seriously or play a hockey game...see if em 1000 + posters have skill on the ice...rather then on the boards lol

Not that I'm aware of, but I haven't been here since the start.

Considering how hard it is to get a single ticket, I doubt it would be even close to possible to get a lot of tickets for the same game.

I do think there have been a few meetups at le Cage...aux...sports? something like that

could be...the best place, ambience to watch a game...a part from Bell center

*removes faerie's hand from my ass and huggles back*

Ooops, must have slipped a little low! :king:

Unfortunately not. I've only been to two major sporting events: The Canucks last home game in '96 and an Anaheim/Tampa Bay tilt in '99.

seriously or play a hockey game...see if em 1000 + posters have skill on the ice...rather then on the boards lol

never played hockey in my live..only street hockey. besides I can't even run due to a crooked knee so don't expect me to skate.

Ooops, must have slipped a little low! :king:

Unfortunately not. I've only been to two major sporting events: The Canucks last home game in '96 and an Anaheim/Tampa Bay tilt in '99.

BC is kinda far to come and see a game no?

never played hockey in my live..only street hockey. besides I can't even run due to a crooked knee so don't expect me to skate.

i used to play a lot of sports man....until i discovered old man molson and dr. greenthumb....now im starting a beer pot but pass on grass lol

True, but my dad went to catch a game at the Forum before it closed down. And my grandparents saw quite a few games at the Forum as well. One day I will catch a game in Montreal, it's just a matter of time and money.

True, but my dad went to catch a game at the Forum before it closed down. And my grandparents saw quite a few games at the Forum as well. One day I will catch a game in Montreal, it's just a matter of time and money.

yeah cause you cant make it a one day thing....you got to school to right?

i used to play a lot of sports man....until i discovered old man molson and dr. greenthumb....now im starting a beer pot but pass on grass lol

yeah after my accident I became a chronic too. but I,m clean now...only wine and beer. I work out but I need to be more disciplined.

your folks are from mtl ??

yeah cause you cant make it a one day thing....you got to school to right?

Yepp. Although if they went far enough in the playoffs, that wouldn't be an issue. Getting my hands on a ticket however would be a completely different story.

you can coach!

1500!!!!!!! To commemorate this momentous occasion...well, I'm just going to have to make fun of jetsniper.

jetsniper is malodorous

you can coach!

1500!!!!!!! To commemorate this momentous occasion...well, I'm just going to have to make fun of jetsniper.

jetsniper is malodorous

alright then I'm in. toe blake died on my birthday so its a sign.

yeah after my accident I became a chronic too. but I,m clean now...only wine and beer. I work out but I need to be more disciplined.

your folks are from mtl ??

Nope, my dad was born and raised in BC and my mother was born in Saskatchewan, but grew up in BC. My maternal grandparents are from Saskatchewan and my paternal grandparents are from Manitoba. But all of my great-grandparents are from Quebec, so there's lots of family out there. ^_^

you can coach!

jetsniper is malodorous

hey man dont stop now man 2000 isint that far

alright then I'm in. toe blake died on my birthday so its a sign.

so your bday is today,yesterday?