Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Greatest thread in HWL history? It gets my vote (which, I might add, counts for quite a bit more than the votes of...others *coughFaerieTrizzakJetsnipercough*)

I'm still a better GM.

Went to pre-order a Wii today but apparently there was a mob yesterday so they took them early even when they weren't supposed too. So because one person can't say no, I'm left with no warning and no Wii.

So pissed off right now. Where's faerie? I need a hug. :(

I'm still a better GM.

Went to pre-order a Wii today but apparently there was a mob yesterday so they took them early even when they weren't supposed too. So because one person can't say no, I'm left with no warning and no Wii.

when do they come out in stores??

I'm still a better GM.

you think the wii is going to be that good? i still dont trust there new REmote wonder lol ill stick to my PS3

Im gonna try to get a XBOX 360 this spring or summer or when NHL 2008 comes out next year, i already cant wait for NHL 2008

*sigh*

They have enough sales to atleast last this generation. Microsoft isn't Sega.

how many games they have out? i mean i asked my friend who got a 360 and regrets it...as problems with it and all...PS3 and Final Fantasy 7 remake...cant wait!

xbox wont make it to 2008 :P

What do you mean, they have tons of commited players, and how would they not make it to 2008 when they have 40% of Americans buying XBOX games

What do you mean, they have tons of commited players, and how would they not make it to 2008 when they have 40% of Americans buying XBOX games

lol id like to see that somewhere...where did you get that stat? on microsoft.com?

lol comon!!are you telling me that Xbox sales more the Playstation?? your out of your mind buddy!

Don't rely solely on the American market, it's not the most important one for video games.

lol id like to see that somewhere...where did you get that stat? on microsoft.com?

lol comon!!are you telling me that Xbox sales more the Playstation?? your out of your mind buddy!

Go back to your hole, fanboy.

at least allover the North east kids have XBOX's , in my area and in the north east the majority of kids have xbox's, when i talk to people, most of them have XBOX's, for reasons such as HALO

at least allover the North east kids have XBOX's , in my area and in the north east the majority of kids have xbox's, when i talk to people, most of them have XBOX's, for reasons such as HALO

lol maybe halo 2? i dont htink ppl still play halo

Don't rely solely on the American market, it's not the most important one for video games.

Go back to your hole, fanboy.

is that your best comeback?

Researchers predict by March 2008 (when we can fully grasp the sales of all systems) everyone will be within 2 million units of each other. So there won't be any ass kicking this time around.

Yes, I like all consoles and I hate all fanboys. So if you're just gonna trash a system and praise another one, go find somewhere else to post about it. It's bullshit to me.

is that your best comeback?

You're a Sony fanboy, I have to keep it simple. Anything more then 10 words can cause brain damage.

And Halo is the most popular online console game.

Researchers predict by March 2008 (when we can fully grasp the sales of all systems) everyone will be within 2 million units of each other. So there won't be any ass kicking this time around.

Yes, I like all consoles and I hate all fanboys. So if you're just gonna trash a system and praise another one, go find somewhere else to post about it. It's bullshit to me.

You're a Sony fanboy, I have to keep it simple. Anything more then 10 words can cause brain damage.

i dont care what you think if i like a console better then another of course im going to reute for it...as i do with the habs...and if i fell like saying ###### xbox and nintendo then ill ######ing say it regardless of what some little 19 year will think!

Ooooh, a little 19 year old. Because you've just proven you're so much mature them me.

Give me a break.

kid take it easy you think you know too much and your taking yourself too seriously

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

kid take it easy you think you know too much and your taking yourself too seriously

What?

I'm deep in the video game market and have been for years, I don't take myself seriously, I have a lot of knowledge on a subject. Hobby, if you will. Blind bashing of any system does no good because they're all trying to build up an up and coming industry. It's slowly capitalizing on slow box office sales and is almost as strong as the movie industry. Then we've got assholes like Jack Thompson trying to destroy the industry, if gamers were united instead of divided, it helps gamers out as a whole. Which is why the whole thing is bullshit.

And sorry, I don't like when people attempt to make me look inferior. I'm not a "little 19 year old".

What?

I'm deep in the video game market and have been for years, I don't take myself seriously, I have a lot of knowledge on a subject. Hobby, if you will. Blind bashing of any system does no good because they're all trying to build up an up and coming industry. It's slowly capitalizing on slow box office sales and is almost as strong as the movie industry. Then we've got assholes like Jack Thompson trying to destroy the industry, if gamers were united instead of divided, it helps gamers out as a whole. Which is why the whole thing is bullshit.

And sorry, I don't like when people attempt to make me look inferior. I'm not a "little 19 year old".

you see again you take yourself too seriously...you had to come up with the big explication over a little console feud...n e ways you cant say im wrong when i say that Sony as the biggest chunk of the market when it comes to Consoles

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

You guys are ruining the #1 thread of HW history. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

by the way, there's already a video game thread somewhere - can't you guys argue in there?

You guys are ruining the #1 thread of HW history. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

by the way, there's already a video game thread somewhere - can't you guys argue in there?

yeah its over now lol i give up ...jetsniper is the all mighty genius! and plus im going to eat supper now.