Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Originally posted by Trizzak
Originally posted by mathieug

Man, I just met this girl today, pwff. She has to be the best flert I've ever come across.

so..........you hit it?

He shoots, he scores! We're going out skating next week.

Originally posted by Trizzak

Man, I just met this girl today, pwff. She has to be the best flert I've ever come across.

so..........you hit it?

He shoots, he scores! We're going out skating next week.

:clap:

She have a sister? .... in Canada?

Originally posted by Macaskill

LOL... Don't you love how weather ppl have the ability to decide the fate of weather?... If they say somethings going to happen... it never does:P.

Anywayz, as I write, there's this white blur outside covering everything!... It's pretty cool actually... but my car is slowly dissapearing under it as well...

And BTW.... Sniper... Why have you been out of school since June??? lol.

Because school ended in June and I haven't been working since. I'll be working next month though but since June I've been sitting around not doing a whole hell of a lot :D

And it's getting dark and cloudy aside, we might be getting some snow. yay!

[Edited on 2005/12/16 by jetsniper]

LOL... Don't you love how weather ppl have the ability to decide the fate of weather?... If they say somethings going to happen... it never does:P.

Anywayz, as I write, there's this white blur outside covering everything!... It's pretty cool actually... but my car is slowly dissapearing under it as well...

And BTW.... Sniper... Why have you been out of school since June??? lol.

We need pics to believe that.

Also from MathieuG, we need PICS!!!

You need pics of the snow falling? Trust me my neighbours car disappeared. It's covered in a mountain of snow and near the midle of it you can see the side mirrors popping out. Apart from that, it's totally covered. Apparently, it's one of the biggest snowstorms in Montreal since a few years ago. I even got school off for it. I wasn't going to go anyway though.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

You need pics of the snow falling? Trust me my neighbours car disappeared. It's covered in a mountain of snow and near the midle of it you can see the side mirrors popping out. Apart from that, it's totally covered. Apparently, it's one of the biggest snowstorms in Montreal since a few years ago. I even got school off for it. I wasn't going to go anyway though.

Wait'll I call the truant officer...

You're getting hit with what we (Toronto and area) got hit with yesterday/overnight. It's all a beautiful winter wonderland, until you have to shovel the damn stuff! And my driveway is longer than a tractor trailer and 2 wide... :mad::wall::mad:

I've got to shovell out the car within the next 3 hours... I'll prob put it off until last minute though...

Damn those snow removal trucks!!! They've gone and piled more snow up against it... :wall:

We have 35cm of snow and it should stop at 40-45cm. I had to walk up my driveway to get into my house. I looked like a running back tramplng down the 1 yard line for the game-winning touchdown.

And we didn't end up doing anything. The storm was bigger than we expected and none of us are leaving the house. A boring day of studying.. This is the first time I've studied for an exam so long in advance (4-5 days). I'm amazed.

Great story Bulis! lol!!! I've been bored out of my mind all day... played Black & White for awhile (krazy game). But then my retinas started to burn so i went and watched an episode of That 70's Show... great stuff as well!

I really should shovell out my car soon... but looking at the pile of snow it's under is just depressing...

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

WHAT! OMG... Did you sign on the dotted line? TELL ME YOU DIDNT SIGN THE DOTTED LINE!

OKAYY!!! I Finally went out to shovell the car... and guess what. My shovell broke. ARG! It's just not meant to be folks.

Lol. Oh before I was watching ping pong on TV. It's actually very fun to watch. It's amazing how good these guys are.:guru:

OKAYY!!! I Finally went out to shovell the car... and guess what. My shovell broke. ARG! It's just not meant to be folks.

Lol. Oh before I was watching ping pong on TV. It's actually very fun to watch. It's amazing how good these guys are.:guru:

How bored were you?:P

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

How bored were you?:P

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/godlypingpong.html

Do you expect me to take pictures on a first date? She'll think I'm nuts.

Do you expect me to take pictures on a first date? She'll think I'm nuts.

shhhhhhh, it will be for the good of the many. Take one for the team MathieuG, take one for the team.

You post a lot? This will be my...

(wait for the edit... I've got to check)

...1824th post!

Also, notice that I've changed my display picture. This is quite BIG NEWS. Considering I had my former display picture on here since I signed up! Over a year ago!

Steve Begin is my Hero! (I had a hard time choosing between him, and my favorite defenseman... Craig Rivet!)

(For those of you with short memories, my old avatar featured Mr. Zednik.

[Edited on 21/12/05 by Macaskill]