Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Is that the one who likes Placebo?

Same sister.

And even though I've already told you...

I'M DRESSING UP AS A FAERIE FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got the wings, the tiara, the wand and maybe some eyeliner... :lol:

I leave large clouds of smoke everywhere I go to.

If I run around fast enough, I can write small sentences.

that kid from charlie brown..IT'S you ??!!

Same sister.

I can't wait to see these pictures. You continue to impress, young padawan. :king:

Isn't "Faerie" spelt "Fairy?"

and P.S BTH....come onnnn eyeliner? Not impressed with ya ahahah

you gotta go as a Cowboy or something...trust...the ladies at whatever party your goin to will be all over ya

I prefer the Gaellic spelling of "faerie."

Eyeliner is damn hot! Don't listen to this fool. :king:

Same sister.

I have a hockey game tommorow night............. :(

Isn't "Faerie" spelt "Fairy?"

and P.S BTH....come onnnn eyeliner? Not impressed with ya ahahah

you gotta go as a Cowboy or something...trust...the ladies at whatever party your goin to will be all over ya

Actually, it's a couple of girl friends of mine who want me to war the eyeliner because apparently eyeliner is hot on guys?whatever.. it's a frikkin costume lol

Actually, it's a couple of girl friends of mine who want me to war the eyeliner because apparently eyeliner is hot on guys?whatever.. it's a frikkin costume lol

Well duh! Haven't you seen Pirates of the Caribbean (or Jonne Aaron for that matter! :king:)?

Well duh! Haven't you seen Pirates of the Caribbean (or Jonne Aaron for that matter! :king:)?

Of course. It wouldn't be my favourite movie if I hadn't.

PS - I've reduced It to about 25 pages.

Did the "scene" happen yet?

Yep. Boooooooooooooooooooooring. :(

And I didn't get many good pics of tonight. Maybe 2. It may took a couple of days to get them though.

I spent the entire night making sure my cat didn't run outside while my dad opened the door to hand out candy. He bought WAY too much, we've still got an assload. I think we had maybe 30 people, we never get a lot of kids here anymore.

I never had any use for Hallowe'en, with the brief exception of when I lived in Montreal and there were KILLER Hallowe'en parties. Not sure why... but I didn't like Hallowe'en even when I was seven years old.

Once I stopped trick or treating, I really lost use for Halloween. It serves no purpose other then for candy companies to make a lot fo money.

I loved Halloween in college. Didn't do anything freshman year, but after that it was 3 straight years of being Donatello! Had more fun the first two Halloweens I dressed up when I didn't even drink at all.

Though, while I do enjoy the girls' costumes, since to them it is an excuse to dress really sexy, I am always disappointed by their lack of originality. It's all maids and nurses, nothing original.

When you're a single male you feel the same way about Valetine's Day.

It's never really bothered me. Sure, I've never had a girlfriend, but I also don't feel alone. I suppose I'd be depressed aorund then if I wasn't happy with the rest of my life. I'm fine with everything else, so I don't really let not having a girlfriend get me down.

I loved Halloween in college. Didn't do anything freshman year, but after that it was 3 straight years of being Donatello! Had more fun the first two Halloweens I dressed up when I didn't even drink at all.

Though, while I do enjoy the girls' costumes, since to them it is an excuse to dress really sexy, I am always disappointed by their lack of originality. It's all maids and nurses, nothing original.

I always see a lot of cats as well. Like that whole Mean Girls thing (if you haven't seen the movie, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about).

It's never really bothered me. Sure, I've never had a girlfriend, but I also don't feel alone. I suppose I'd be depressed aorund then if I wasn't happy with the rest of my life. I'm fine with everything else, so I don't really let not having a girlfriend get me down.

You're one of the luckier ones I guess, I can't watch a movie with couples in love for example because it gets me depressed. Apart of that has to do with my isolation of my life (long story), being shy and childhood depression that hasn't gone away totally probably never will.