Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

*sigh*

11 pages done... going to have to leave it at that for now. I need some sleep.

(This paper is for my Intergrative Project class... basically a class dedicated to writing a final paper in my final year of college so that I can graduate. In otherwords, it's pretty important, so that's why it's pretty freaking long.)

How To Cure Hiccups:

If you have the hiccups, get someone to ask you "Do you have the hiccups?"

You are to answer, "No."

You'll be surprised to find that you haven't lied.

Another good way is to hiccup for a crowd of people. You'll find that the hiccups have mysteriously disappeared.

I'm posting in my livejournal about camping out for the Wii.

I really don't think you can reach a higher level of geekiness then this.

Depends...do you feel this action gave you a +8 for Patience?

Depends...do you feel this action gave you a +8 for Patience?

A +5 for Patience and a +10 for Hype.

Whats this!? My Hype is evolving!

*doo doo doo doo doo*

*DOO DOO!*

My Hype evolved into Uber Excitement!

Do I wish to give my Uber Excitement a nickname?

Nope.

lol camping out yeah last year it got really really cold a week before christmas here and people were camped out in front of best buys sleeping and such for 360 lol I laughed at the minions.

Dedication my friend, dedication. I'll actually be camping out for PS3 and Wii but I'm only buying the Wii. Keeping my friend company for the PS3, he's doing the same for the Wii.

We're proving ourselves as true gamers. :lol:

I come up behind people and scare them. I did that to a girl in my class once way back when and she about fainted from being startled so badly.

That reminds me of Grade 8 science class. We were dissecting sheep eyes and there was a squeamish girl in my group. So of course I had to squirt the aqueous humor at her, which turned into a thud and an "Oh shit!" Nonetheless, great times. :king:

I'm posting in my livejournal about camping out for the Wii.

I really don't think you can reach a higher level of geekiness then this.

It depends, is Weezer your "current music?" :lol:

The $500 is kind of a rip-off but after reading about it further, the $600 60 gig version is actually a really good deal. In the past 4 months I'll have gotten 2 of the 3 next gen consoles though so thats why I'm waiting on the PS3. Probably buy it the same day MGS4 comes out.

my cousin and I were walking the mall today saw an ad about PS3 we were like I'm not paying for that until the price goes down a year later lol.

exactly...unless the game coming out is final fantasy XIII....

It depends, is Weezer your "current music?" :lol:

It was in March. Borrowed all of sisters Weezer CD's and put them all on my iPod. >_>

Lately it's been a lot of In Flames and Rise Against. And uhh..The Used. But I listen to them all the time so they don't count. I guess Rise Against shouldn't really count either. Hmm...whats new that I've been listening to...oh! I've been listening to Weird Al's latest CD. That has to be nerdier then Weezer. And Lady Sovereign, listening to her a lot lately as well.

A +5 for Patience and a +10 for Hype.

Whats this!? My Hype is evolving!

*doo doo doo doo doo*

*DOO DOO!*

My Hype evolved into Uber Excitement!

Do I wish to give my Uber Excitement a nickname?

Nope.

Quick! Use your limit break!

It was in March. Borrowed all of sisters Weezer CD's and put them all on my iPod. >_>

:lol:

I've been listening to Weird Al's latest CD. That has to be nerdier then Weezer. And Lady Sovereign, listening to her a lot lately as well.

Are you too white and nerdy? :lol:

just looked at the pricing breakdown per country and it looks like the you guys in Canada get it cheaper.

but 600 for a gaming console. Gaming consoles haven't gotten there yet where I'll put 600 dollars for one. Unless I comes with a keyboard and an internet connection to surf the net and a clicker to watch tv while surfing then I might consider.

Scary thought, video games replacing computers, I think thats where this industry is going. The PC could be dead.

just looked at the pricing breakdown per country and it looks like the you guys in Canada get it cheaper.

but 600 for a gaming console. Gaming consoles haven't gotten there yet where I'll put 600 dollars for one. Unless I comes with a keyboard and an internet connection to surf the net and a clicker to watch tv while surfing then I might consider.

Scary thought, video games replacing computers, I think thats where this industry is going. The PC could be dead.

It's more then a video game console. Blu-ray player, video game console, online browser, it can create it's own wireless signal, 60 gig HD (60 f***** gigs.) In actuality, the premium version should be around 2 grand.

Are you too white and nerdy? :lol:

Nope. But I am a Canadian Idiot. :D

I thought it was the other way around. "I'll break their nose and they'll say they're sorry. What kind of freaks are that polite? They must be up to something'.

Or something like that. I could open iTunes and listen to it but...naaaah.

It's more then a video game console. Blu-ray player, video game console, online browser, it can create it's own wireless signal, 60 gig HD (60 f***** gigs.) In actuality, the premium version should be around 2 grand.

Nope. But I am a Canadian Idiot. :D

Premium version of PS3? please explain....

Don't wanna be a Canadian idiot

Don't wanna be some beer swillin' hockey nut

And do I look like some frostbitten hose-head?

I never learned my alphabet from A to Zed

They all live on donuts and moose meat

And they leave the house without packin' heat

Never even bring their guns to the mall

And you know what else is too funny?

Their stupid Monopoly money

Can't take 'em seriously at all

Well maple syrup and snow's what they export

They treat curling just like it's a real sport

They think their silly accent is so cute

Can't understand a thing they're talkin' aboot

Sure they got their national health care

Cheaper meds, low crime rates and clean air

Then again well they got Celine Dion

Eat their weight in Kraft macaroni

And dream of drivin' a Zamboni

All over Saskatchewan

Don't wanna be a Canadian idiot

Won't figure out their temperature in Celsius

See the map, they're hoverin' right over us

Tell you the truth, it makes me kinda nervous

Always hear the same kind of story

Break their nose and they'll just say "sorry"

Tell me what kind of freaks are that polite?

It's gotta mean they're all up to somethin'

So quick, before they see it comin'

Time for a pre-emptive strike!

Premium version of PS3? please explain....

60 gigs of memory instead of 20, HDMI support, chrome finish, creates it's own Wi-Fi signal and has a flash card reader. Only $100 more then the regular version but it's the version where you're getting a LOT for your money.