Letter to Mr Gillet

CoRvInA

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is looking great !!... would like to comment one little thing regarding the text.. instead of ... "(we 50 few representing just under 1000 members..)" because we repeat the 1000 again down later...

lets reffer to ourselves as the (We, the first 50...) and then we add later ...

"With nearly 1000 members (and counting) from around the world...

This gives us more dymanics and growth potential than just capped under 1000.

And of course the Habsworld logo?

good job guys .. more feed back from more people as possible too!

by the way where is "Ch for life" from ? looks like he's a nick or something added to capt crunch or to myself

Post data..

Cant see the one Dark made... I have been commenting on the one that appears on Image shack ..:ghg:

[Edited on 2005/12/17 by CoRvInA]

Originally posted by Tony
Originally posted by Trizzak

I'll just leave it as your user name then. No point in saying "Tony, Tony, Montreal, Canada"

Alright, it's Tony Costanzo.

Changed :/)

I'd say I've contacted about half the list, and I've gotten responses from 15.

I should be done in the next day or two, depending on if I'm on Habsworld much.

Originally posted by CoRvInA

by the way where is "Ch for life" from ? looks like he's a nick or something added to capt crunch or to myself

Post data..

Cant see the one Dark made... I have been commenting on the one that appears on Image shack ..:ghg:

You can't see mine? Strange... Try clicking the link: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/dar...e87/concept.png

Post data..

Ch for life is from Sweden.

I don’t know if Habsworld was interested in sending a cover page to this important letter but I think this looks nice. If I need to forward it to someone or anyone has suggestions U2U me I would be glad to lend a helping hand. Keep up all the excellent work guys.

habsworld4ik.gif

A solid 80% of the people I'm contacting don't check their u2u's.

I should have everyone contacted by the end of the day (I do do other things on the comp besides u2uing Habsworld members, patience please.)

But from what I've seen, a fair number of members don't even know that the u2u's exist. I keep checking my outbox and the Not Read's far outweigh the Read's.

Oh well.

I should have everyone contacted by the end of the day (I do do other things on the comp besides u2uing Habsworld members, patience please.)

I lied, I don't do anything else. All members have been contacted, now it's up to them to check their inboxes and respond.

I figure I'll give them till Wednesday afternoon (enough time for everyone to sign on at least once, especially with the game on Tuesday) to respond but that is only, of course, if the card design is decided upon by then.

My thanks to those who have swiftly responded already. I can give you a "No hunting you down and raping you" gaurantee. :/)

Unless you're into that...

and female...

and good looking...

Originally posted by JMMR

I don’t know if Habsworld was interested in sending a cover page to this important letter but I think this looks nice. If I need to forward it to someone or anyone has suggestions U2U me I would be glad to lend a helping hand. Keep up all the excellent work guys.

The letter won't have a cover page but you can make some hw wallpaper if you want:/)

Originally posted by spathe
Originally posted by JMMR

The letter won't have a cover page but you can make some hw wallpaper if you want:/)

Hmm, that's a good idea. One suggestion though, if you can, cut out the white stuff around the outside of the logo. It will look cleaner that way. Good job though, I like it!:clap:

Originally posted by bar

Oh, hey...sorry wasn't at my computer this weekend.

No, I voted for 'yes'.

Bar (Sheldon from Halifax)

DAMMIT!

SPATHE!! SPATHE I NEED YOUR ADMIN POWERS AGAIN!!!

Originally posted by bar

Oh, hey...sorry wasn't at my computer this weekend.

No, I voted for 'yes'.

Bar (Sheldon from Halifax)

DAMMIT!

SPATHE!! SPATHE I NEED YOUR ADMIN POWERS AGAIN!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Post data..

Ch for life is from Sweden.

Excellent then lets add Sweden beside his nick then!:king:

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Prime minister Koivu is from "Hate the Leafs", well i know does, we all do. But never heared of that nice place called that way :D

I haven't had a U2U, plz sent me. Or is the u2u only for the real name?

you didn't vote in the poll, so I don't have you down on the list....

I get the feeling we're about to bump the number of names up to 60...

Originally posted by spathe

Maybe the guy who voted no want his name on the letter too.... so no need to hunt him down :P

(the vote was not about if you want or not sign the letter)

[Edited on 19/12/2005 by spathe]

True, but then I would have to bump the last person who voted on the poll to get it down to 50 again.

Now we're up to 55.

###### it, okay everyone! The poll is back open! 5 more names to go.

I did notice a lack of mods...so far we only have Hans and the site admins. I'm just saying....:contract: