Price - 12

Goals
McDavid - 23

Assists
McDavid - 48

Wins
Smith - 15

Lines subject to change.

I didn't think Mike Smith would have more wins than Carey Price at this stage of the season especially since Smith was hurt at the beginning of the year. It shows that if you stay in shape then a goalie can have a long productive career.  Smith is 39, Price is 33, I like to think Carey still has a lot of good years ahead of him. 

12 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

I didn't think Mike Smith would have more wins than Carey Price at this stage of the season especially since Smith was hurt at the beginning of the year. It shows that if you stay in shape then a goalie can have a long productive career.  Smith is 39, Price is 33, I like to think Carey still has a lot of good years ahead of him. 

The Habs are counting on Price having a long career

Let’s get the winning streak going !!!

Looks like the same-old, same-old strategy is in play for tonight lineupwise.  Let's hope the matchup dynamics with Edmonton provide the change needed from the garbage play we've seen recently.

1 hour ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

Price hasn’t been great all season.  He had a stretch just after the coaching change of good play, but isn’t the spectacular Price we know.

Which team will show up tonight? The gentle loser Dr. Jekyll, or the Mr. Hyde who occasionally arises to terrorize a hapless league?

Marvel Comics Supernatural Thrillers Dr. Jekyll & Mr. H

I'm guessing the former, just because with this bunch of coconuts, betting on disappointment seems safer.

And yes, Price has largely blown chunks.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Which team will show up tonight? The gentle loser Dr. Jeckyl, or the Mr. Hyde who occasionally arises to terrorize a hapless league? I'm

I'm guessing the former, just because with this bunch of coconuts, betting on disappointment seems safer.

And yes, Price has largely blown chunks.

👍

1 hour ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Which team will show up tonight? The gentle loser Dr. Jekyll, or the Mr. Hyde who occasionally arises to terrorize a hapless league?

I'm guessing the former, just because with this bunch of coconuts, betting on disappointment seems safer ...

It is safer psychologically ... minimizes dangerous behaviour post-game

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sbhatt said:

Looks like the same-old, same-old strategy is in play for tonight lineupwise.  Let's hope the matchup dynamics with Edmonton provide the change needed from the garbage play we've seen recently.

I believe the same lineup will play tonight because the cap situation is stopping them from making the changes they want

Stall and Perry need to got to the slot. The top-4 have to better use the forward and the attack needs to play with pace

26 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

It is safer psychologically ... minimizes dangerous behaviour post-game

Yeah, another stinker like that Ottawa game and I will resemble Hyde on that comic cover

4 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Solid game so far. Romanov had Khaira loopy from a huge (clean) hit.

That was an incredible hit.  I looked away for a second so I missed it when it happened but saw the commotion and buddy barely being able to skate off without help. 

These Edmonton play-by-play guys are horrible.  They claimed the McDavid goal wasn’t goalie interference.  They were immediately wrong.  They keep showing Oilers interfering with Canadien players, calling it a good hockey plays.

I did learn something this period.  97 and 29 don’t need you to have the puck to hit you and get away with it.  If it’s against them, that’s a whole other story.

9 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

These Edmonton play-by-play guys are horrible.  They claimed the McDavid goal wasn’t goalie interference.  They were immediately wrong.  They keep showing Oilers interfering with Canadien players, calling it a good hockey plays.

I did learn something this period.  97 and 29 don’t need you to have the puck to hit you and get away with it.  If it’s against them, that’s a whole other story.

The Jordan Rules ..... Weber still gets away with some stuff but used to get away with even more when was a bit more nimble and didn't have to be so blatant in attempting to "correct" his errors/issues