Habs @ Oil 10pm

1 minute ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

I can’t believe Lehkonen finished that! ...

He was trying to tap it over to Byron

;)  :P  :D

@Prime Minister Koivu  I totally didnt think it was going in either.  When my feed comes back on it resumes from where it stopped.  I still couldnt tell how it went in. 

@GHT120 on 1 of the replays it sorta almost looks like Byron knocked it in.  He might have been trying to get it over to Byron. 

@alfredoh2009 I like Merrill too.  So far, he's made numerous noticeable good plays. 

5 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

Awesome.  Great goal Lehks!!.  That was so funny, my feed froze right before he shot so I jokingly cheered goal and when it resumed thats exactly what happened. 

I froze when he was about to shoot, thinking he was going to flub the chance😬. Nice to see him finish and he’s actually looked good tonight.  
KK looked as well. And while some may like Perry step up” to fight, I grimaced a bit thinking here comes another injury.  Not sure what I was more worried about Lekhonan missing, or getting another injury from Perry fighting😬

27 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

I froze when he was about to shoot, thinking he was going to flub the chance😬. Nice to see him finish and he’s actually looked good tonight.  
KK looked as well. And while some may like Perry step up” to fight, I grimaced a bit thinking here comes another injury.  Not sure what I was more worried about Lekhonan missing, or getting another injury from Perry fighting😬

The ironic thing is that I absolutely agree with what you say about Perry fighting.  Thats a huge issue and many members here seem to want to ignore or not address the problem.  If Perry doesnt fight him, who does?   Perry is 1 of their top scorers and unbelievably he is likely 1 of their best fighters too. 

As is Anderson - who scores even more but is their best fighter.     All of their other big guys are jokes in fights.  It's a damn shame Kassian royally messed up, they do need a player like him.   We dont want to see jokes for retaliation or our best players get injured having to do it.  I'd rather see Perry punch somebody in the head than see Weber shove somebody around.  That is a big problem.

Ah man, thats such a shame.  That would have been awesome if Edmundson started and then ended that entire sequence.  i.e. he almost iced it, which the Habs recover and he skates down and is the 4th Habs to touch the puck and it almost rolled into the net. 

44 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Tsn analysts suspect perry noticed Anderson and Weber talking to chiasson, so perry took it upon himself, as a team move. I'd rather have perry out than Weber or Anderson.

3 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

Yup, I had some doubts about the Domi - Anderson trade but those doubts have rapidly faded. 

I wasn't overly worried about giving up Domi per se.  I was more concerned about giving up his experience and not replacing it.  i.e. if MB thought Domi wasnt good enough to be 2nd C then he should have got somebody who is.  Its 1 thing to go with 2 young C's, its a much bigger risk going with them as 1st and 2nd C's.  A big part of their current problem is a major lack of production from their C's.

2 hours ago, BCHabnut said:

These sportsnet homers are nauseating.  TSN is superior in every way. I hope they get the next contract.

I hi knit her than Friedman, everyone on TSN is superior. Having said that with the move towards increased regional coverage and out of region blackouts, I think there is more and more homerism. There’s a reason why an idiot like Edwards has been popular and has had a job for so long.