April 30, Jets @ Canadiens, 7PM EST

Trizzak

Damn, too bad Toffoli didnt score, that looked amazing and would have been a great highlight reel.

Caufield hits the post.

Just now, Prime Minister Koivu said:

I think Romanov looks friggin great. We got a keeper

He's been playing a lot better in the last 2-3 weeks.  Its too bad Weber is out because they should pair them up again and see if Romy can handle it now. 

So much for Allen over Price

Let's be honest, Price is games over 500, Allen is 2 games under with the same amount of games. 

This team goes as far as Price takes them

1 minute ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

So much for Allen over Price

Like Price hasn't let in that goal this season?

Ah man, right when I thought luck was on the Habs side Petry misses that. 

Just now, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Gustafson should not play anymore

I understand your frustration, but they really do need to play him so he will be in game shape.  Frolik isnt in game shape either so they sorta need to play him too.  i.e. if they aren't in game shape they wont be able to use either of them in the playoffs.   Hopefully they dont miss the playoffs trying to get them in game shape. 

22 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

... I understand your frustration, but they really do need to play him so he will be in game shape ...

So that Kulak sits and gets further from game shape?  I agree they need to keep players ready for playoffs but I just don't see Gustaffson being a good choice for playoff hockey

24 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

Frolik isnt in game shape either so they sorta need to play him too ...

With what we have seen from Frolik, my question is whether Poehling, Blandisi, Teasdale or even Weal would offer more.

• Upvote 1

I now Pierre McGuire isn't everyone's cup of tea ... but he has often mentioned that when Scotty was coaching the Pens they practiced line changes ... perhaps the Habs should given the number of TMM penalties they've taken this season

2 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

With what we have seen from Frolik, my question is whether Poehling, Blandisi, Teasdale or even Weal would offer more.

Frolik is a safety blanket. He's playing mistake-free minutes, making simple plays, and keeping Ducharme's blood pressure down when he's on the ice. Those other guys could probably offer more positives but their negatives are unknown. 

OMG, did Armia just get injured?  That would be nutbar.

18 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

If Armia is injured we will likely find out. 

Wicked, Toffoli scores yet another goal.