May 3, Leafs @ Canadiens, 7PM EST

Trizzak

1 minute ago, sbhatt said:

There were a few of you questioning whether he was ready. 🤣 

I still do. I’ve seen this story too many times. Having that, nothing wrong with enjoying and being happy with his early success!

43 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

I've never really been impressed by him but I've really started to notice... Anthony Stewart kinda sucks.

Is it a Sportsnet/CBC edict that the former player now analyst role must be someone terrible at the job?

You just noticed that now?  He is pretty good about jabbering on about nothing of importance and filling in time but in terms of saying something meaningful, I can't remember seeing that happen.

41 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

Doesn't Caufield play either wing? 

I think he has pretty much exclusively been on the right. 

Another 3 point night for Suzuki as well.  Taffoli pots another one and even the Danault getting the key tying goal.

Just now, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

I am starting to think that maybe, just maybe  Caulfield might be staying up with the big team.  I think 4th place is safe now, might actually be cheering for Calgary when they play Winnipeg. 

F**k 4th place! It’s 3rd or bust. Another 10 straight OT goals by Caufield oughtta do it

• Like 1

I know Danault scored in the last minute but I still havent seen the goal.  I only saw about 1 min of the 3rd because my stupid computer thought it would be a good time to freeze.  When I finally got the game on again it was right in time for the face-off for OT. 

12 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

I still do. I’ve seen this story too many times. Having that, nothing wrong with enjoying and being happy with his early success!

Agreed on both counts

Is it just me or does anyone else find it weird that Mathews has so few assists for supposedly such a great centreman. It's not like he doesn't have great wingers. McDavid has 34 more assists, that's a staggering difference. Even Nick has as many now. Does Mathews make players around him better or is he just a great shooter? 

Just now, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

Is it just me or does anyone else find it weird that Mathews has so few assists for supposedly such a great centreman. It's not like he doesn't have great wingers. McDavid has 34 more assists, that's a staggering difference. Even Nick has as many now. Does Mathews make players around him better or is he just a great shooter? 

The guy is a scoring machine, the best since Ovechkin. I’ll take him on my team, thanks - even with the idiotic ‘stache and the punk attitude.

• Like 1