Rafaël Harvey-Pinard signs ELC

Trizzak

More importantly, this represents a QUEBECER signed within the organization and thus addresses the SINGLE MOST CRITICAL PROBLEM THE MONTREAL CANADIENS FACE. At least that is according to the universally recognized hockey expert, Quebec's drooling buffoon of a premier. Way to go Bergevin!

GIF festa party solitude - animated GIF on GIFER - by Grilore

53 minutes ago, Commandant said:

He deserves it.   Great for him to show a willingness to work and earn it. 

Absolutely ... the Lavalagher deserved it

Although a year older at the time ... Harvey-Pinard (32gm, 8g, 11a) had a similar season to Gallagher's AHL tenure (36-10-10) ... ***NOT*** saying he will match Gallagher in NHL production ... Rafael did not have the junior pedigree that Brendan did ... but hopefully he will make it to the NHL with a year or two more development

6 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

More importantly, this represents a QUEBECER signed within the organization and thus addresses the SINGLE MOST CRITICAL PROBLEM THE MONTREAL CANADIENS FACE. At least that is according to the universally recognized hockey expert, Quebec's drooling buffoon of a premier. Way to go Bergevin!

GIF festa party solitude - animated GIF on GIFER - by Grilore

If he earned the deal, this is when the deal probably needed to have been done. Timing of the deal could have been better, unfortunately the Premier will probably say, I got the habs to sign a Quebecer!! Does anyone have a premier that they are happy with right now?? It’s a gong show in AB as well!!

1 minute ago, hab29RETIRED said:

If he earned the deal, this is when the deal probably needed to have been done. Timing of the deal could have been better, unfortunately the Premier will probably say, I got the habs to sign a Quebecer!! Does anyone have a premier that they are happy with right now?? It’s a gong show in AB as well!!

The Maritime premiers seem to have done comparatively well; they’re the only ones who took a “zero Covid” approach of the kind that has worked elsewhere. The rest of Canada has been government by Clown Car, with Alberta the worst by some distance. As for this signing, I’m sure the musings of Premier Racist Blowhard had zero relationship to it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

The Maritime premiers seem to have done comparatively well; they’re the only ones who took a “zero Covid” approach of the kind that has worked elsewhere. The rest of Canada has been government by Clown Car, with Alberta the worst by some distance. As for this signing, I’m sure the musings of Premier Racist Blowhard had zero relationship to it.

Oh, I know that it didn’t have anything to do with it, but I’m sure he will in some way try and take SOME credit🙄

1 hour ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Again, you're gonna have to narrow it down a touch further...

23 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Again, you're gonna have to narrow it down a touch further...

Yeah, NA, has low numbers (low population), but a high percentage.