2021 NHL Playoffs

Neech

12 hours ago, Dalhabs said:

Is Ryan Reeves a bit like Lucic? But we dont have Dutch Gretzky to make him go bananas.

Kotkaniemi was good are pissing off McDavid and Perry pisses off everyone.

48 minutes ago, DON said:

I think between Kotkaniemi, Perry and Gallagher, our forwards are able to get under anyone's skin as needed.

16 hours ago, Dalhabs said:

Is Ryan Reeves a bit like Lucic? But we dont have Dutch Gretzky to make him go bananas.

4 hours ago, DON said:

3 hours ago, tomh009 said:

I think between Kotkaniemi, Perry and Gallagher, our forwards are able to get under anyone's skin as needed.

Don't know that I want KK "getting under Reeves' skin", Gallagher either ... the consequences are slightly different than pi$$ing of McDavid ... Perry would at least know how to protect himself if Reeves went after him.

18 hours ago, DON said:

Stone with OT winner and now Aves with backs against the wall.

Who do we want to play?:spamafote:

Probably the Avs, but with all due respect to Cam Talbot and Philip Grubauer, Vegas hasn't faced a goalie that can help neutralize their offense like Price can. Habs have a chance against either team.

Didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll put it here:

Worth to enjoy watching "the Habs" behave like "Les Glorieux":

Seems like it is recycling week at the curb side:

:nuts:

8 hours ago, Neech said:

Wow, those Islanders are resilient.  They looked to be in trouble early in both series and regrouped to close out two good teams.  

They are built much like the Habs, I think. Four balanced lines, solid D and a strong goalie. Should we make it to the finals, Tampa might actually be a better fit for the Habs than the Islanders.

To be honest, the Habs is the least talented of the five teams left , on paper.

even the Habs stars have qualifiers or “asterisk” besides their performance because it is unexpected

Habs will be rightfully the underdog regardless who they play. But I like those odds because I like the Habs team-play this year

Go Habs Go!

3 hours ago, johnnyhasbeen said:

Would winning the cup top this moment?

cn.jpeg

Unless they knew what the colours were meant signify I don't know that the average person looking at it would know that it celebrated the Habs being the last Canadian team in the playoffs ... much ado about nothing IMO ... the tower is located in Toronto but it is owned by the Canada Lands Corporation, a Federal Crown Corporation that has no Toronto specific mandate ... and it is lit in a specific pattern for a reason every night ...  BUT  ... always great to hear that leafs fans are unhappy

Good on JD, who has been in touch with DD and his teammates 

4 hours ago, Fanpuck33 said:

Yes. Because I have no idea what moment that is.

That's the CN Tower, one of the biggest tourist attractions in Toronto.  Someone decided to light it up in Montreal colours which angered a lot of Leaf fans in the process.

2 hours ago, dlbalr said:

That's the CN Tower, one of the biggest tourist attractions in Toronto.  Someone decided to light it up in Montreal colours which angered a lot of Leaf fans in the process.

Yeah, recognized the tower. I just didn't put the colors, location, and timing together.

14 minutes ago, Fanpuck33 said:

Yeah, recognized the tower. I just didn't put the colors, location, and timing together.

Disgruntled Leaf fan tower worker did it just out of spite, is the rumour i am starting anyways

1-1 Vegas Colorado only a minute into game 6

• dlbalr unpinned this topic