Jump to content

Trapped under ice


Remonatrix
 Share

Recommended Posts

Please Santa , Please bring back the decency that this team used to have only a month ago - please humor us in thinking that we actually Have a competitive team.

Bring us report cards showing us that the IQ of our team is far better than that of lint and kitchen sink items.:wall:

The rutt is starting to get to everyone - especially the fans - and having to watch this spectacle - this debacle - hurts us in more ways than one....

Think of the children who went to bed knowing that the team lost because they forgot to play 35 minutes in a 60 minutes game....

Please help the guys out before I go down there myself and show them a few unhappy faces ...

:puke::puke::nono::mad::wall::mad::nono:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

my feelings are the same

zed,ribs,rviet, bulis, dags, ryder(for that stupid penalty at the end....

they look like a bunch a yashins

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by marky_and_komi

my feelings are the same

zed,ribs,rviet, bulis, dags, ryder(for that stupid penalty at the end....

they look  like a bunch a yashins

Dags showed hussle in last nights game dont put him down he did good and besides ribeiro cant play so he cant do much to help dags for how much he not worth anything ryder ill agree with the stupid goal but yea dags is good espesialy for his salery.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Cataclaw

No other city is as harsh on its players as Montreal. Geez.

Sure they're not perfect, but I have faith things will work out.

Yes it will work out in time but montreal thats how it is usually but its been long time now iam happy with out team maybe we can add more Defensive depth..

But ribeiro isnt good and he been doin nothing all season

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Atleast Ribeiro doesn't clear the puck over the boards, Tries to pass to his linemates, defends his teammates (komi last night), takes 2 high sticks to the face and continues with his effort...(Pho. game)

give me a break. Ribs is not a pansy. he's a playmaker and a damn good one, especially when he has a full team behind him and a better managed bench. Everyone here expects him to be this machine but he isn't and his salary does not reflect that of a superstar's salary either. Get over it, Ribeiro is not the only reason this team is not doing well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by ThriCe

Atleast Ribeiro doesn't clear the puck over the boards, Tries to pass to his linemates, defends his teammates (komi last night), takes 2 high sticks to the face and continues with his effort...(Pho. game)

give me a break. Ribs is not a pansy. he's a playmaker and a damn good one, especially when he has a full team behind him and a better managed bench. Everyone here expects him to be this machine but he isn't and his salary does not reflect that of a superstar's salary either. Get over it, Ribeiro is not the only reason this team is not doing well.

Oh but iam not saying that we lost because of him but he is usless what does he do so much...hes weak not fast lazy not good on defense i dont think he is a fit and look at plekanecs salery and what he does so much better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by ThriCe

Don't get me wrong, i love Pleks also but he doesn't get bashed when he makes mistakes (and he does). Ribeiro makes mistakes as well as good plays yet he seems to be the one getting crucified out here.

Because he's the worst player out there. He deserves to be crucified. He's far from playing like a decent 2nd line center. CJ finally mentionned is name publicly last night for playing horribly.

Him and Zednik are worthless so far this year. Bulis is starting to get on my nerves to. We need players with more grit and heart. Too many of our top 2 lines player are heartless guys. Can't wait for Bob to make a move and see Latendresse next year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Komisarek the Cruncher
Originally posted by ThriCe

Don't get me wrong, i love Pleks also but he doesn't get bashed when he makes mistakes (and he does). Ribeiro makes mistakes as well as good plays yet he seems to be the one getting crucified out here.

Because he's the worst player out there. He deserves to be crucified. He's far from playing like a decent 2nd line center. CJ finally mentionned is name publicly last night for playing horribly.

Him and Zednik are worthless so far this year. Bulis is starting to get on my nerves to. We need players with more grit and heart. Too many of our top 2 lines player are heartless guys. Can't wait for Bob to make a move and see Latendresse next year.

Finally someone is understanding me !!!! yea and i heard about that he bashed alot of players and signed them out on how there not stepping up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Komisarek the Cruncher
Originally posted by ThriCe

Don't get me wrong, i love Pleks also but he doesn't get bashed when he makes mistakes (and he does). Ribeiro makes mistakes as well as good plays yet he seems to be the one getting crucified out here.

Because he's the worst player out there. He deserves to be crucified. He's far from playing like a decent 2nd line center. CJ finally mentionned is name publicly last night for playing horribly.

Him and Zednik are worthless so far this year. Bulis is starting to get on my nerves to. We need players with more grit and heart. Too many of our top 2 lines player are heartless guys. Can't wait for Bob to make a move and see Latendresse next year.

I doubt any of the 2 way forwards will go. Our staff (Gainey, Jarvis) like that kind of player. Don't forget that one of Bulis' strengths is his consistency. A couple of bad games won't stop him. He's a workhorse. That being said, he played awful last night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie
Originally posted by Komisarek the Cruncher
Originally posted by ThriCe

Don't get me wrong, i love Pleks also but he doesn't get bashed when he makes mistakes (and he does). Ribeiro makes mistakes as well as good plays yet he seems to be the one getting crucified out here.

Because he's the worst player out there. He deserves to be crucified. He's far from playing like a decent 2nd line center. CJ finally mentionned is name publicly last night for playing horribly.

Him and Zednik are worthless so far this year. Bulis is starting to get on my nerves to. We need players with more grit and heart. Too many of our top 2 lines player are heartless guys. Can't wait for Bob to make a move and see Latendresse next year.

I doubt any of the 2 way forwards will go. Our staff (Gainey, Jarvis) like that kind of player. Don't forget that one of Bulis' strengths is his consistency. A couple of bad games won't stop him. He's a workhorse. That being said, he played awful last night.

I like Bulis, but he hasn't played all that well in the past 2 weeks, including a few terrible games. I'm not saying that he needs to go, but I won't mind seeing go if he needs to be included in a package to make a good trade. Guys like him are not that hard to find as FA next year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...