Game Thread | Montreal vs. Wild | 12/17/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dark_faerie87
Originally posted by shortcat1

well, like i said earlier... this is a two-edged sword - it cuts to have montreal penalized but, on the other hand, the league is faithful in keeping on penalizing hooking, etc...

Yeah but apparently it shouldn't be a penalty.

stuff like that happens... i maintain that the calling of penalties in overtimes, end of periods, etc... is a GOOD thing

this is one of those long two-minutes for me

crap

well, at least we walk out of this one with one point

Time to go to bed, see you guys tuesday. 1 point, should have been 2. Hi there sunny. Nice to see a good game from the backup.

:hlogo: :ghg: :hlogo:

Originally posted by kaos

AHHAHA

THese guys suck

Is that the second game in a row that Ryder cost us with a stupid penalty? I think he needs a benching

This team is brutal

Before you jump all over Ryder, maybe take a look at the actual penalties and see if they are good calls, also maybe think about the fact that he's been our best (and often only) offensive weapon the last 2 weeks.

Can somebody please explain to me why Jan Bulis is on the top line? THis guys sucks. He can't hold onto the puck, has no moves, and if he manages a shot, it either dribbles at the net, is easily blocked, or missed completly.

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

well, like i said earlier... this is a two-edged sword - it cuts to have montreal penalized but, on the other hand, the league is faithful in keeping on penalizing hooking, etc...

Yeah but apparently it shouldn't be a penalty.

stuff like that happens... i maintain that the calling of penalties in overtimes, end of periods, etc... is a GOOD thing

The problem is that they don't call them for a length of time and the give one to us at the worse time. These refs weren't that bad withstanding the Higgins goaltender interference and the non-call on the Ribeiro hook job that contributed to a Wild goal.

I'd rather see conspiracies than be naive

well, at least we walk out of this one with one point

Koivu back = 1 point

Kovy & Koivu back = 2 points?

Any more game-costing penalties by Ryder = at least 20 pints, to keep my sanity...

Originally posted by nhfarber
Originally posted by kaos

AHHAHA

THese guys suck

Is that the second game in a row that Ryder cost us with a stupid penalty? I think he needs a benching

This team is brutal

Before you jump all over Ryder, maybe take a look at the actual penalties and see if they are good calls, also maybe think about the fact that he's been our best (and often only) offensive weapon the last 2 weeks.

Yeah and I suppose in your eyes, that Sundstrom penalty shot was a good call right?

Can't be blaming the refs all the time, there is something wrong with this team. Its won only 4 of the 15 or so games. Can't keep making excuses. This team sucks. Needs a major shakeup.

Actually this team needs a superstar. Now I know there not easy to come by, but this team needs a superstar offensive threat, who makes everyone around him better. This team does not have that.

[Edited on 2005/12/18 by kaos]

live by the one-goal win, die by the one-goal loss

C'mon back soon Kovalev, we obviously need your offensive contributions to turn this shit round.