Game Thread | Montreal vs. Wild | 12/17/05

Spider-Man NL

Originally posted by kaos
Originally posted by nhfarber

AHHAHA

THese guys suck

Is that the second game in a row that Ryder cost us with a stupid penalty? I think he needs a benching

This team is brutal

Before you jump all over Ryder, maybe take a look at the actual penalties and see if they are good calls, also maybe think about the fact that he's been our best (and often only) offensive weapon the last 2 weeks.

Yeah and I suppose in your eyes, that Sundstrom penalty shot was a good call right?

I didn't see the call, im relying on CJAD and their call. They didn't specifically say the sundstrom call was bad so I dont know. But there seems to be overt disagreement with the ryder call.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHAHA

THese guys suck

Is that the second game in a row that Ryder cost us with a stupid penalty? I think he needs a benching

This team is brutal

Before you jump all over Ryder, maybe take a look at the actual penalties and see if they are good calls, also maybe think about the fact that he's been our best (and often only) offensive weapon the last 2 weeks.

Yeah and I suppose in your eyes, that Sundstrom penalty shot was a good call right?

Bad reffing can work both ways. Inconsistency is a nasty thing. Did the hook result in Sundstrum (ed) not getting a shot off? Not sure about that one

[Edited on 2005/12/18 by Lister110]

AHHAHA

THese guys suck

This team is brutal

I didn't see the call, im relying on CJAD and their call. They didn't specifically say the sundstrom call was bad so I dont know. But there seems to be overt disagreement with the ryder call.

Oh well, when you actually see it, then you can offer an intelligent opinion.

Originally posted by riker

Oh yes 1 point out of a possible 4... very good indeed

yes, i know that it's not a happy thing to be losing like we are but not going to lose sleep over it.

God is good.

AHHAHA

THese guys suck

This team is brutal

Hey listen buddy, just because I can't afford to go out and buy centre ice doesn't mean that my opinion isn't valid. I dont get many games in London, so this is the only way I have to contribute here. Im as entitled to my opinions as anyone else here and I take offense to the insinuation that I dont know what Im talking about.

Originally posted by shortcat1

it's funny to see lemaire with that white whatever-it-is going in and out of his mouth - it looks like he's got a loose tooth that's hanging by a piece of skin or something and he's sucking on it... :D

It's ice he chews on Ice like many great coaches, Bowman, the Toe are other examples.

AHHAHA

THese guys suck

This team is brutal

Hey listen buddy, just because I can't afford to go out and buy centre ice doesn't mean that my opinion isn't valid. I dont get many games in London, so this is the only way I have to contribute here. Im as entitled to my opinions as anyone else here and I take offense to the insinuation that I dont know what Im talking about.

fight! fight! fight! ;)

No doubt this loss was are own making, but when the refs make shit calls that have major effects on the game it deserves to be pointed out. Like that game in Toronto that we were cheated in, the team gets worse when its good efforts are stolen away.

Complaining doesn't change anything, just makes it easier to eat a bowl of shit.

AHHAHA

THese guys suck

This team is brutal

Well obviously you don't considering you didn't see the play, so how can you comment on it?

AHHAHA

THese guys suck

This team is brutal

fight! fight! fight! ;)

Ya know, you really shouldn't be egging people on

well you see Kaos, most normal human beings posses a number of senses. Taste, touch, smell, sight and hearing. It is, believe it or not, possible to utilize more than just one sense to make a judgement. I used my sense of hearing (thats the one that comes through your ears) to make my judgement on the play. Jackass

Anyways back to the post. This team needs a major shake-up, cause this current version of the Habs just isn't working.

Maybe Santa Gainey will deliver us a nice Christmas present. Something like San Jose's pilfering of Joe Thornton for next to nothing. That would be nice.

[Edited on 2005/12/18 by kaos]

AHHAHA

THese guys suck

This team is brutal

fight! fight! fight! ;)

Ya know, you really shouldn't be egging people on

ya, i guess you're right :eyes:

I tell you man, you're classless, absolutely no class.

Im just a die hard student habs fan and I try to follow and support my team the best way I can, and you have the nerve to question my right to comment because I cant afford to pay for the games?

Tuition vs. Centre Ice.... I think Ive made the right decision.

I tell you man, you're classless, absolutely no class.

Im just a die hard student habs fan and I try to follow and support my team the best way I can, and you have the nerve to question my right to comment because I cant afford to pay for the games?

Tuition vs. Centre Ice.... I think Ive made the right decision.

I sympathize nhfarber, I was listening to CJAD while I was doing my undergrad in TO. You can't deny a Habs fan the right to make comments from the radio if that's all they've got. And its true you can pick up a lot from the radio like the tone of the comments made. If the announcers are pissed with a call and they're describing missed calls and the coaches reactions, there is a good chance it was a bad call. Also from past habs games you can draw on past bullshit. You know Montreal gets it a lot and between the two you can sort of visualize what they're talking about. Could be that the announcers are totally biased, but CJAD is pretty fair from what I've experienced.