Game Thread | Montreal vs. Wild | 12/17/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gohabsgo252006

I know i'm usually the one answering this question, but someone please tell me that SRC will be showing the game tonight. Usually listed in the tv guide and stuff, but not tonight, somebody please tell me it will still be on.

I couldn't tell you for sure, but it's on SRC every saturday night. If it isn't , i will be P.O because it is the only time i can see them except for the odd time on tsn. (The very, very, odd time)

But i wouldn't be too worried because one time i checked the t.v guide and it said the game wasnt on. I was then flicking through the channels at about 8:30 feeling really mad and i landed on channel 12 and sure enough it was on!

Originally posted by habsfan88
Originally posted by gohabsgo252006

I know i'm usually the one answering this question, but someone please tell me that SRC will be showing the game tonight. Usually listed in the tv guide and stuff, but not tonight, somebody please tell me it will still be on.

I couldn't tell you for sure, but it's on SRC every saturday night. If it isn't , i will be P.O because it is the only time i can see them except for the odd time on tsn. (The very, very, odd time)

But i wouldn't be too worried because one time i checked the t.v guide and it said the game wasnt on. I was then flicking through the channels at about 8:30 feeling really mad and i landed on channel 12 and sure enough it was on!

Happens to me sometimes, too, that made me feel better. Game time is 8est according to NHL.com and ESPN.com no 9pm est. just to let everyone know...I believe that's what the game thread said, but I could be dreaming, i'll check again now. so if i'm wrong...and it said 8 i apologize

Originally posted by Tony

Is Huet getting the green light for tonight ? (Officially that is)

Yep, this coming from canadiens.com:

Les débuts de Huet : Cristobal Huet effectuera ce samedi ses débuts dans l’uniforme des Canadiens. Le gardien d’origine française, qui a été acquis des Kings de Los Angeles à l’été 2004, avait jusque-là agit à huit occasions comme substitut à José Théodore. En 53 rencontres en carrière dans le circuit Bettman, Huet a présenté un dossier de 14-20-11 avec une moyenne de buts alloués de 2,41.

Good luck Cristo!

:hlogo: :ghg: :hlogo:

the habs are looking to break a 6 road games losing streak

I say 4-3 habs

habs: ryder, ribs, rivet and koivu

wild: gaborikx2 daigle

[Edited on 2005/12/17 by marky_and_komi]

I hope that Huet plays well.

Minny is a solid team; just look who is behind the bench.

Montreal must score first and continue to press all game. If they get a lead then cant trap minny will beat their trap and the habs will loose.

So I hope Claude rolls four lines and utilize the Habs superior speed all night long.

BOO!!

There's no Habs game on TV in Kingston. The french channel's carrying a cheesy mummy movie instead.

This is what happens when the game starts at 8 instead of 7!

You guy have got to keep me updated.

Originally posted by lazy26

BOO!!

There's no Habs game on TV in Kingston. The french channel's carrying a cheesy mummy movie instead.

This is what happens when the game starts at 8 instead of 7!

You guy have got to keep me updated.

Mmm! Mummy Movie!

Saku beats Mikko opening face-off!

Gets the puck then Markov scores!

Murray almost scores! (hope he gets more than one shift)