2021 PLAYOFF OPENER! HABS VS LEAFS! MAY 20TH @ 19:30 ET

illWill

13 minutes ago, IN THE HEARTS OF MEN said:

Whats up with Merril and weber pairing?

Preparation to unleash Romanov game 2 and never look back?

I think they have been happy with Kulak - Chiarot since it was put together, so Merrill was the guy left over.

43 minutes ago, illWill said:

... Also, yes the team started on fire and we were already wondering where to stand on St. Catherine St for the parade. We don't just discount that part of the year. Rather than do work I need to do, I looked up their record before the Covid shutdown. They were a very respectful 14-8-9 at that point ...

But after the first 10 games the Habs went 7-7-7 ... meaning they had turned into the very definition of an average team when Covid hit 

But all that is in the past ... and, for now, all that counts is the next 6-12 games.

Just now, Commandant said:

OH Thats not good

Looked like Perry's skate caught him straight to the face/head ... Corey just couldn't avoid him

Just now, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Hopefully he is okay. Brutal accident 

I fully expect him to be done until next year.  That was bad.  Completely an accident, but it was bad.

Just now, GHT120 said:

Looked like Perry's skate caught him straight to the face/head ... Corey just couldn't avoid him

Wasnt it Perry's knee?

1 minute ago, ch_nl said:

Im just glad that I saw him move his hands.

Oh, thats great news.

Just now, TurdBurglar said:

I fully expect him to be done until next year.  That was bad.  Completely an accident, but it was bad.

Ya, the way his head snapped right back like that did not look good at all.  At best, he probably has whiplash so he'll likely be out for a while, possibly the series.  

3 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

I think the knee -- which is not any better.

Best case is a bad concussion, I think. Hopefully no serious neck injury.

I am watching TVA ... frankly wish they went to studio while they were tending to Tavares ... find it a bit ghoulish to just watch the injured player

Frankly ... didn't look to me like either player really had their heart in the fight