Game 3, Maple Leafs vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

6 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

That is bad news, because he is one of the few guys who has raised his game in this series, every single shift.

Ya, it is terrible news because he has been 1 of their best players every game.  I was thinking Lehks might score the 1st goal, but that wont be happening now

10 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

That is bad news, because he is one of the few guys who has raised his game in this series, every single shift.

Lehkonen, Danault and Anderson had made the Matthews line's life that much less pleasant. Hope this is not serious enough to miss the next game.

2 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Looks accidental to me.

From those angles, but I definitely want to see longer clip of it and another angle.  In those clips it looks like he doesn't see him.  However,  he might have seen him and then turned his head away, or saw him in his peripheral vision.  At the moment of impact it sorta looks like he stuck his shoulder out at the last second.  

6 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Habs zone time is horrible.  I miss Julien.

Yes!!!! Burrows coaching the power play is comical. Who was responsible for putting incompetent people in these positions should be gone 

2 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Simpson observing that Caufield is getting zero ice time.

Between that and the idiotic coach's challenge, I am beginning to question DD's intelligence

They need to play Caufield more.

I had the impression that the coach's challenge was MB decision.