Game 4 Leafs at Price 7:30

Anderson: 'You'll see a much hungrier team tonight'

Sounds positive at least, but begs question...what happened yesterday?

(Chalk it up to being 1st game back home after road trip.)

20 minutes ago, DON said:

Anderson: 'You'll see a much hungrier team tonight'

Sounds positive at least, but begs question...what happened yesterday?

(Chalk it up to being 1st game back home after road trip.)

Anderson is the most noticeable player offensively for the Habs.  My only problem is he misses the net so often.  A shot on the goal is more important than an attempt of a perfect shot that misses the net 9/10 times. 

Get to Campbell, he’s not as good as they are making him out to be. Please put several behind him, make Toronto think about starting Andersen Game 5.

Just win baby! 

IMO, a team that has to manufacture "hunger" game-by-game is not dangerous in the playoffs 

Campbell starts for Toronto (some had thought Andersen may get in on the back-to-back).  Travis Dermott and Adam Brooks are in, no word on who's out yes (it'll be one of Sandin/Bogosian and probably Nash).  No Foligno again.

35 minutes ago, TheDriveFor25 said:

Get to Campbell, he’s not as good as they are making him out to be. Please put several behind him, make Toronto think about starting Andersen Game 5.

Just win baby! 

Campbell has been fine, but not stellar, despite the hysteria of the TO media. Once the Leafs go up against a team with some actual goal-scorers on it, they will likely lose any delusion that the guy is the second coming of Terry Sawchuck.

5 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Brutal D pairings but I dig the forwards 

I wonder how long the lines matter before the blender starts churning. 

3 minutes ago, revvvrob said:

I wonder how long the lines matter before the blender starts churning. 

Same as any other team, when get behind, or fail to score. SO, hopefully wont be till the Jet series.:1gohabs:

Its Game 4 and the Leafs still believe they can take stupid penalties, and unfortunately, so far they've been absolutely right on that.  However, the Habs PP has to start firing at some point, and when it does it needs to go off like a machine gun.   

Petry royally screwed up there on that 2nd PP.  i.e. Caufield was wide open, but he didnt pass to him, then when he finally does pass to him his pass was on the wrong side for a 1 timer.