Game 5 - Leafs vs Habs 7:00PM ET

JoeLassister

Nice to se some life but just saw a perfect example of the problem with Weber…

break out play and he just stands there while the leafs get in position then tries a long bomb pass which of course didn’t work.., no skating,,, didn’t carry the puck and get the team moving up and THE Leafs bAcking up.. just waited until everyone was stopped…

1 minute ago, Pino10 said:

Don’t worry about the PP. the way this game is going the Refs will make sure the Leafs get the power plays. 

True, but the Habs are capable of getting SHG.  Hopefully, the Habs get another 1 in this game and then the refs will have to think twice of calling the Habs on bad penalties.  

3 minutes ago, brobin said:

Nice to se some life but just saw a perfect example of the problem with Weber…

break out play and he just stands there while the leafs get in position then tries a long bomb pass which of course didn’t work.., no skating,,, didn’t carry the puck and get the team moving up and THE Leafs bAcking up.. just waited until everyone was stopped…

and pair that with a player like Chairot and (style not quality) you are screwed. They both need a puck carrier with them

7 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Matthews needs to be hit hard on the regular.

I dont disagree, but I'd prefer the Habs went after Nylander even harder.  He's really the 1 that has been the biggest Habs killer so far in this series.  

Alright, that's a good first period.  Nice to see Armia have his usual dominant game (he was due for one); that fourth line has looked good so far.  I'm a bit worried about the transition D as Toronto has had a few too many good rushes for my liking but on the flip side, the D is a bit more active offensively (which I advocated for on the main site yesterday) and that's one of the risks when they do that.

• Upvote 1

Sadly I predict the leafs will come out hot in the 2nd and the habs will be sitting back…they need a full 60 minutes of effort to win this..

too many snipers on ThE leafs.. price kept this from bEIng tied with a couple steals..

Anderson had 4 shots, he seems hungrier.:ph34r:

Not a goalie critic, but Price seems to be playing some solid and giving them a chance.