Game 5 - Leafs vs Habs 7:00PM ET

JoeLassister

16 hours ago, Fanpuck33 said:

I don't know which was more shocking - having a three goal lead or winning after blowing said three goal lead.

Hahaha! Perfect. 

• Upvote 1

I'm glad a gal saved a gal. I'm glad Gallagher didn't have to spend the next four months kicking himself for that bad penalty as a season ender. He deserves a lot better memory than that. 

2 hours ago, Toronthab said:

Hahah... How about "God help us!!" 

There is a saying about pearls and mud and ... not wasting/in-vain that I try to follow

Karma doesn’t have that fine print 

4 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Yeah, Eller, Rene Bourque, Armia and other big Habs player were also hit and suffered concussions . But like a “Smart” car vs an “F150” truck, the potential for injury is greater 

Studies have shown that bigger players actually suffer more injuries than smaller ones.

They are involved in more collisions... they also have bigger bones, but the ligaments are still the same size so they are more strained to begin with. 

3 hours ago, Commandant said:

Studies have shown that bigger players actually suffer more injuries than smaller ones.

They are involved in more collisions... they also have bigger bones, but the ligaments are still the same size so they are more strained to begin with. 

but I’m my experience watching the Habs since the early 80s, it seems like the bigger players endure the grind  of the long season better and perform like bier at a decent level during the series

Maybe if I watched other team’s game and had a bigger sample I would feel differently

I like Caufield and I wish him a long healthy career